What's new

Spring Bank Holiday Price reductions ... FREE MASKS!

So do I ;) I'm not a frequent flyer on the premixed liquid plane but curiosity got me in the end, plus toffee and caramel are right in my wheelhouse.

YES! I love chocolates - they make me feel warm and fuzzy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I often go to my local chip shop just to have a go at the staff for charging £2.50 for a bag of chips when spuds are a quid per kilo...

I often go to my local chip shop just to have a go at the staff for charging £2.50 for a bag of chips when spuds are a quid per kilo...
Yeah but do you go into a chip shop you don’t even use to do the same ?

£7.50 for 50ml on sale .. ? lol's
why .. can prime do it for a £5

Don't know when you started vaping fella, but back in the day pre TPD .......30mls of half decent liquid was generally a tenner.....so £7.50 for 60mls once you add a nic shot is a good deal.

Don't know when you started vaping fella, but back in the day pre TPD .......30mls of half decent liquid was generally a tenner.....so £7.50 for 60mls once you add a nic shot is a good deal.
Especially when you get the nicshot free id have to add

cheers @Rickster

If you have a stick and some string, the fish is free! They will rob you for the string though....

Remember it very well! I used to pay £18.99 for 6mg 30ml of my favorite back in the day.

Eliquid both nic’d and un-Nic,d has really come down in price due to mass price wars - fine for those that are either massive and can absorb it or don’t have any overheads.
Whatever end of the day it a cheap luxury commodity now.

still not cheap enough for a lot of dry breads tho (@Lee you have my eternal gratitude for that phrase it has entered my general lexicon for weeks now) - I honestly think They won’t be happy till you are paying them to try your work.

I've been on the receiving end of some Manabush generosity. A prize in a raffle, loads of juice.

I don't vape tobacco flavours at all but love the bunkr range and the base zero ones that I've tried. The spritwalker ones weren't bad at all either. [emoji16]

As for £7.50 being expensive, when I started vaping the going rate for 10ml of juice was £4-5, 30ml was £10-13 and 50ml was about £15-£20. So in a world where prices are always on the rise, Manabush's offerings are pretty reasonable.

I think knowing what a clean professional outfit they are is worth a quid or two more than certain bathtub brewers brands.

Back
Top Bottom