What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm Dovpo x MRJUSTRIGHT - ohmage - Black

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Ohm My My…

Dovpo has been keen and showing nothing but quality and innovations over the past year or so! Its been great to see the workmanship and collaborations they have imposed within their lines...this is sure to burst the bubbles...

resize_DSC_0464.JPG
resize_DSC_0465.JPG

Out the Box

The tank comes in two different colours, Black and SS. Which are beautifully finished and designed. The retail price is coming in at $40USD or £29.99GBP.

The tank has a 5ml glass bubble with an extra spare glass, which carries the standard TPD 2ml of juice.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with 5 coils In total as spares, wow never seen this before, so they must be keen on getting this tested.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0466.JPG

The Build

The way this device Is filled Is through two kidney holes which are pretty impressive and a good size. This gives you the chance to use all types of bottles from drippers to normal chubby bottles. The coil switching process is easy as long as there is no liquid in there and it can be changed at a rapid rate, push and pull. The coils are quite long with decent size holes to soak up the liquid. The tank size is 53x26.5mm.

The tank looks awesome and on first views, it was really well machined. The quality was perfect. I always like to disassemble ranks just to see how they go back together and get an idea of cleaning procedures. Pretty simple. However, on assembly the airflow right was a nightmare, airflow becomes locked and that is not over-tightening at all that is nipping it up slightly. This can be an issue for sure.

Stacked Mesh - 0.2ohm

This was vaped after finding a happy medium at 40-45w. The coils vapour production was good and tasted nice. However, this was the pre-installed coil and it seemed to jump from .16-.18 and then settles at .19ohm. I do not think they have not quite managed this one just yet and needs a bit more thought into how it works.

Stacked Mesh - 0.16ohm

This coil was no better to be fair I could not get it to stop dry burning. However, after a while of it settling, It seems to be good but you cannot chain vape these coils at all.

When priming the cotton, it took about 5minutes. It should have a decent time In soaking up so that It doesn’t damage the coil I did make sure that It was left a long while so that the flavour was on point and that the burning was reduced it took about 10 fire ups to get the flavour on point

resize_DSC_0467.JPG
resize_DSC_0468.JPG
resize_DSC_0469.JPG
resize_DSC_0470.JPG
resize_DSC_0471.JPG
resize_DSC_0472.JPG

Pros

· Solid

· Great design

· First Stacked coil

· Good airflow

· Fair flavour and cloud

· Different mesh options

· Ease of use

Cons

· Slight leaking

· Not the best in lasting

· Low wattage

· Overtightening can stop the change of airflow

resize_DSC_0473.JPG

Conclude

First impressions, I am into this and it is a great addition to anyone’s vape stash. My downfall was the performance on the coils and the airflow ring it was not right needed a spacer. Do not get me wrong I think it looks great. It leaked a lot during usage and that I thought that went out a while ago...

Now would I buy it? It’s a great tank a nice looking one too but to be fair I’m torn, it’s not been the best usage out of subohm tanks this year so far and I’ve struggled to get at least 3 days of flavour, so for me, I’m going to miss having it in my collection! Sort the coils and I’ll see what happens next…

resize_DSC_0475.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Augvape - Druga Foxy - Gunmetal

Tank – Dovpo x Mr.Just Right - Ohmage - Black

E-liquid – TBVC - Sapodilla - 70/30

Coils – Single stacked Mesh 0.16ohm

Batteries – Sony VCT5A

Thank you Dovpo for providing the tank and future products for review

Back
Top Bottom