What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One Month of Carol using CBD

I’m a few pages in but a big thank you to everybody sharing their experiences with CBD. I was diagnosed with hip joint problems half a year back so I’m definitely going to read through the thread with some enthusiasm.

I was able to replace 14 of the different prescriptions given to me from the VA Hospital after I was discharged with THC and CBD I take about 100 milligrams 3 times per day and it has changed my life. I cannot imagine a day without taking my cbd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for sharing your story. Now I know a lot more about these substances that captivated me for a few weeks to try them, but I still had my doubts. Now I understand that there are risks everywhere. I have also heard that these oils can also be useful for Pets when dealing with stress after an injury or moving to a new place because some animals painfully tolerate the change of housing and terrain. I even saw a store somewhere that sells them, I think this one https://www.glowcbd.com/dogs/. I plan to try next week to feed my dog this because it has become too twitchy lately, I hope that will help

Last edited:
Always wanted to try this to see if it helps with any of my ailments but i cant justify the cost. :(

Hi..right my mum has cancer and has had 6 chemotherapy sessions and is awaiting consultation to see where things are for the future ref further treatment or not etc she was told she had maybe a year..okay that’s the back story..now she has heard or read somewhere that CBD has been or can be beneficial to cancer sufferers..
I just had a quick google and found Macmillan also say this.https://www.macmillan.org.uk/inform...mentary-therapies-explained/cannabis-oil.html

So mum has asked me to find out about it and get some but I don’t have much idea..it would not be taken via vape so even more clueless I don’t want to say no...I want to get it for her..it’s hard..
Any advice anyone..thanks

I would also say to try to get something a bit stronger than H&B. Good luck to you both, I wish you well.

I am going to try some of this for my OH.

Can anybody recommend a cheap decent quality dripper I can buy?

Back
Top Bottom