What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I’m a few pages in but a big thank you to everybody sharing their experiences with CBD. I was diagnosed with hip joint problems half a year back so I’m definitely going to read through the thread with some enthusiasm.

I was able to replace 14 of the different prescriptions given to me from the VA Hospital after I was discharged with THC and CBD I take about 100 milligrams 3 times per day and it has changed my life. I cannot imagine a day without taking my cbd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for sharing your story. Now I know a lot more about these substances that captivated me for a few weeks to try them, but I still had my doubts. Now I understand that there are risks everywhere. I have also heard that these oils can also be useful for Pets when dealing with stress after an injury or moving to a new place because some animals painfully tolerate the change of housing and terrain. I even saw a store somewhere that sells them, I think this one https://www.glowcbd.com/dogs/. I plan to try next week to feed my dog this because it has become too twitchy lately, I hope that will help

Last edited:
Always wanted to try this to see if it helps with any of my ailments but i cant justify the cost. :(

Hi..right my mum has cancer and has had 6 chemotherapy sessions and is awaiting consultation to see where things are for the future ref further treatment or not etc she was told she had maybe a year..okay that’s the back story..now she has heard or read somewhere that CBD has been or can be beneficial to cancer sufferers..
I just had a quick google and found Macmillan also say this.https://www.macmillan.org.uk/inform...mentary-therapies-explained/cannabis-oil.html

So mum has asked me to find out about it and get some but I don’t have much idea..it would not be taken via vape so even more clueless I don’t want to say no...I want to get it for her..it’s hard..
Any advice anyone..thanks

I would also say to try to get something a bit stronger than H&B. Good luck to you both, I wish you well.

I am going to try some of this for my OH.

Can anybody recommend a cheap decent quality dripper I can buy?

Back
Top Bottom