What's new

Mist Elite open for trading..

That's interesting. But I can't really see any prohibitions on eliquid sales on that page.

Give me some directions?

Adjustments.jpg

Update. You can now checkout as a guest with paypal guest checkout without needing a paypal account and still use your cards. If anyone has any problems, please please please let me know. :)

When you click on complete order you are then taken to paypal site. Click on pay by debit or credit card and from there you can complete your order as guest. Hope this helps :)

Those who don't wish to have a paypal account just select 'No, I don't want an account now'.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, due to paypal, I have decided to postpone payments. Sorry to have to do this, but Paypal are messing things up for those who wish to place orders with us. I cannot have customers being treated like this, so have postponed payments for the time being. This is both inconvenient for you and us who are getting abandoned checkouts due to paypal. Our website will remain live however and a new merchant will announced shortly. :soupset::soupset::soupset:

Back
Top Bottom