What's new

Coffee flavor suggestions

Oh, yeah, i know, i was mainly trying to come up with ratio's that worked out to even numbers.
The coffee flavor strength i know im not sure about, but i know on the cappucino flavor i usually get its made with an espresso flavor and i usually get double flavor, which makes for an extremely strong coffee taste, but, im thinking ill just start off with plain 0mg vg and just start adding 10 drops, than 20, etc etc, till i get where i want. Vg is so cheap here, i think ive seen bottled water more expensive.

Thank u for your critiques tho, i never ignore other ppls suggestions when they r offered
Here's a guide on percentages and a recipe that could be adapted for what you want.

20200514_175717.jpg

I used to make this one but it is more like an instant coffee
upload_2020-5-14_18-15-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-14_18-14-34.png
    upload_2020-5-14_18-14-34.png
    25 KB · Views: 72
If your usual it's made with FA espresso, it's really really potent..... 0.10ml -0.15ml is a good starting point for that stuff

Did u mean flavor per ml? Or per 30ml batch? Or like a 100ml batch?

Here's a guide on percentages and a recipe that could be adapted for what you want.

View attachment 218070

I used to make this one but it is more like an instant coffee
View attachment 218075

Ahh, cool, those get me in the right ballpark, i actually love super strong instant coffee, but no ones ever exactly accused me having great taste

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-14_22-51-52.png
    upload_2020-5-14_22-51-52.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 68
  • upload_2020-5-14_22-52-27.png
    upload_2020-5-14_22-52-27.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 77

per batch....so the % will be low

Ahh, cool, those get me in the right ballpark, i actually love super strong instant coffee, but no ones ever exactly accused me having great taste

Ah get you now....forget about mls....... 0.30% is good to start.

Heh, yeah, i was goin by the description on fa website saying not to go over 5%, n then doubling it, lol, thats WAY off, thats good tho, makes stuff cheaper

I wish i could just get nicotine in like a pure form, like crystaline, or something non-pershable for when we eventually go the way of finland or india, it just seems to be becoming more and more inevitable

Heh, yeah, i was goin by the description on fa website saying not to go over 5%, n then doubling it, lol, thats WAY off, thats good tho, makes stuff cheaper

I wish i could just get nicotine in like a pure form, like crystaline, or something non-pershable for when we eventually go the way of finland or india, it just seems to be becoming more and more inevitable

72mg nic can fuck you up
Pure Nic (1000mg) will kill you with just a drop.

Vape Train's Arabica Coffee is worth a try Id given up trying new coffees but got that after seeing concrete rivers notes and I really like it at 5 percent with 2 percent of bavarian cream or ccw devon creamor even on its own its now my go to coffee flavour
It needs a step though even on its own and you wont be impressed as shake and vape I almost didnt bother steeping a mix as it just tasted chemical and way too sweet but totally changed after 2 weeks ,
I also mix that with 5 percent of vrus tiramisu for when I want a strong coffee vape but I know most will hate me for mentioning vaporsrus but I went through a period trying every coffee type vape out there even the budget ones and that surprised me

Last edited:
Vape Train's Arabica Coffee is worth a try Id given up trying new coffees but got that after seeing concrete rivers notes and I really like it at 5 percent with 2 percent of bavarian cream or ccw devon creamor even on its own its now my go to coffee flavour
It needs a step though even on its own and you wont be impressed as shake and vape I almost didnt bother steeping a mix as it just tasted chemical and way too sweet but totally changed after 2 weeks ,
I also mix that with 5 percent of vrus tiramisu for when I want a strong coffee vape but I know most will hate me for mentioning vaporsrus but I went through a period trying every coffee type vape out there even the budget ones and that surprised me
Aribica is what dunkin donuts uses, so i might give that a try. 5% seems like a right amount to me too, these recipes for coffees seem to be all over the place as far as amount goes, i guess some are way more concentrated than others maybe?

Im with u on the steeping, for coffee and tobacco (i opened a tobacco the other day been steeping for over a month and it almost tasted like a marlboro and cotton candy had a baby...SO good)

Bavarian cream sounds a little too 'custard' for me, probably stick to plain sweet cream. Thanks for the heads up, I like recipes that only use 1 or 2 flavors.

Back
Top Bottom