What's new

Coffee flavor suggestions

Jd_

Achiever
Anyone have any suggestions for a good coffee recipe to mimick dunkin donuts coffee with cream?

Hi jd,

I’ve never tried dunkin donuts but I love a coffee vape and am working on a couple of recipes at the moment. I like a bit of hazelnut in mine - is that similar to the profile you’re looking for?

Nah, I'm not a hazlenut fan, dunkin donuts has a really specific taste, its hard to describe but u know it when u drink it. Im not sure if its dunkin donuts or baskin robbins in the uk tho

I wish I could be more help but I haven't tried it. Hoepfully someone will come along with a recipe that fits the bill. If you find one elsewhere please do share it here in case others come looking for the same thing.

I wish I could be more help but I haven't tried it. Hoepfully someone will come along with a recipe that fits the bill. If you find one elsewhere please do share it here in case others come looking for the same thing.
Thanks for the suggestion at least...ive just been fiddlin around with a recipe maker, just gonna start out with a cappuccino flavor, should make it easy, managed to get a few blends that work out to easy amounts to measure
Cappcarcream15.jpg

Well it's always good to experiment and find out what works so more power to your elbow! One thing to note though; you seem to be going very high on some of those favours. Most FA concentrates are very strong and don't need anywhere near 5% or 10% to be present in a recipe so you might want to tone those down a little bit. Also I see that you are mixing 120ml batches - I'd say you should definitely avoid that with your first experiments. Trials at 10-15ml to begin with would be more appropriate until you get the results you are looking for. Then by all means mix big bottles as you know that you will like the end result.

Good luck anyway and please do keep us updated on your progress! This section is normally quite lively but since the 'rona landed it seems to have gone quiet. Keep posting and perhaps it will perk up again!

FWIW I agree with @memzey . Small batches all the way to start with otherwise I end up with buckets of stuff that I'll never vape. I aim to make the total flavour concentrate about 20% of the mix.

Coffee flavours in particular are quite powerful in my experience and I always need less of them in the mix than I think. For a sweet coffee I might use 10 drops of coffee and 30 drops of a padding like bavarian cream.

FWIW I agree with @memzey . Small batches all the way to start with otherwise I end up with buckets of stuff that I'll never vape. I aim to make the total flavour concentrate about 20% of the mix.

Coffee flavours in particular are quite powerful in my experience and I always need less of them in the mix than I think. For a sweet coffee I might use 10 drops of coffee and 30 drops of a padding like bavarian cream.
Oh, yeah, i know, i was mainly trying to come up with ratio's that worked out to even numbers.
The coffee flavor strength i know im not sure about, but i know on the cappucino flavor i usually get its made with an espresso flavor and i usually get double flavor, which makes for an extremely strong coffee taste, but, im thinking ill just start off with plain 0mg vg and just start adding 10 drops, than 20, etc etc, till i get where i want. Vg is so cheap here, i think ive seen bottled water more expensive.

Thank u for your critiques tho, i never ignore other ppls suggestions when they r offered

Oh, yeah, i know, i was mainly trying to come up with ratio's that worked out to even numbers.
The coffee flavor strength i know im not sure about, but i know on the cappucino flavor i usually get its made with an espresso flavor and i usually get double flavor, which makes for an extremely strong coffee taste, but, im thinking ill just start off with plain 0mg vg and just start adding 10 drops, than 20, etc etc, till i get where i want. Vg is so cheap here, i think ive seen bottled water more expensive.

Thank u for your critiques tho, i never ignore other ppls suggestions when they r offered

If your usual it's made with FA espresso, it's really really potent..... 0.10ml -0.15ml is a good starting point for that stuff

Back
Top Bottom