What's new

New Blotto???

I saw in a post from Dovpo on Reddit yesterday.
Sounds like the same build deck in a much more compact tank.
Damn. I was hoping for a slightly smaller build deck to make single coil builds easier.

Damn. I was hoping for a slightly smaller build deck to make single coil builds easier.
Blotto is better with single coil, found dual coil too restricted. Shouldn't be any less easy to single coil the Mini, deck layout is identical if a tad smaller.

Blotto is better with single coil, found dual coil too restricted. Shouldn't be any less easy to single coil the Mini, deck layout is identical if a tad smaller.
What ID coil do you use? And do you need to thin the wick?

I bit the bullet and ordered one from AliExpress. Looking forward to giving it a go. To be fair I may have forgotten I ordered it by the time it arrives :)

I found an unboxing video from 3FVAPE. And the product page said that the Dovpo Blotto Mini RTA is the mini version of Blotto RTA which is lighter and smaller. Besides, I can't find any difference.

I ordered from AliExpress, $28 and change. I’m still waiting for it to be shipped because the black version was still on preorder. It’s listed as coming soon on Vaping101 in the UK. No idea what the price will be.

Back
Top Bottom