What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Plex 3d - cross compatibility?

matf

Hi,

My partner and I both vape, but have different tanks. I have an Innokin iSub S tank (on a Coolfire 4 Ultra). My partner has an Innokin Coolfire Mini with a Zenith D22 tank. And she's just bought an Innokin Adept with a Zlide tank.

I'm constantly buying different atomizers for each tank which is annoying!

Now, I'm thinking I can buy Z-coil Plex 3d 0.48 ohm atomizers for the Zenith and the Zlide. But for my iSub S I've been buying iSub Plex 3d 0.35 ohm coils.

So, will the iSub tank use the Z-Coil Plex 3d atomizers?

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

My partner and I both vape, but have different tanks. I have an Innokin iSub S tank (on a Coolfire 4 Ultra). My partner has an Innokin Coolfire Mini with a Zenith D22 tank. And she's just bought an Innokin Adept with a Zlide tank.

I'm constantly buying different atomizers for each tank which is annoying!

Now, I'm thinking I can buy Z-coil Plex 3d 0.48 ohm atomizers for the Zenith and the Zlide. But for my iSub S I've been buying iSub Plex 3d 0.35 ohm coils.

So, will the iSub tank use the Z-Coil Plex 3d atomizers?

Thanks for any help!
Hi there @matf, sorry for the late reply. The iSub tank is only compatible with the iSub series coils. The Z- series tanks are compatible with all Z-coils series.
Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks,
Innokin Team

Back
Top Bottom