What's new

Review Prime Vapes - Pink Burst

Chris K

Vendor
Hello fellow Apes,

Been a while since I've written a review so please be gentle and expect spelling mistakes. As always, flavours are subjective and what I like, you may hate and visa versa etc etc etc.

So we have the brand new and shiny Prime Vapes - Pink Burst! A flavour so new that @Lee hasn't even been bothered to write a proper description yet! Not going to lie though, it was the vague description that got me intreguid and a childhood love of Pink Opal Fruits (Starburst for you young'uns).

Dusted off the Raven Carrion Squonker paired with a Odis O-Atty V1 running a 0.3 fused Ni80 Clapton coil for this test. Old combo but a goody.

IMG_20200512_172049.jpg

First impression on the nose was currants, lots and lots of currants, particularly blackcurrant which worried me at first as not a huge blackcurrant fan as a rule but did have a subtle candy note hiding away. Added nicotine though and left to steep... The grand total of about 2 hours.

Thankfully, this liquid doesn't need a long steep, I'd certainly call it a shake and vape liquid.

Onto the flavour and... Oh yes, its good, its very, very bloody good! It's a blended mix of Blackcurrant and Redcurrants with underlying Strawberry and Raspberry. None are prominent but all swirl into one juicy currant/berry flavour that is mouthwatering and moreish, it has a sweetness but its not overwhelming against the fruit. The candy note pushes through on the exhale giving it a slight sourness which I love! Childhood memories of fighting the wrappers on Opal Fruits as I destroy the entire pack are flooding back!

Im not a cooled e-liquids vapour so I used regular nicotine but this would 100% work with an iced nic shot just aswell as with a regular if that's more your thing.

To sum up, it's excellent. Easy to vape, good blend of flavours from both the inhale and exhale. If you like fruit based vapes, this is one for you, especially at only £7.50 per bottle and free delivery if you spend over £20!

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/pink-burst-50ml?_pos=1&_sid=864244f5a&_ss=r

Thanks Chris, really pleased you’re enjoying it mate :)

You’ve described it better than I could, everyone that’s tried it has said something totally different haha!

Cheers for the review Chris. Good job. May have to give this a try when I next put in an order.

Thanks Chris, really pleased you’re enjoying it mate :)

You’ve described it better than I could, everyone that’s tried it has said something totally different haha!

It was a slight enigma for the first half hour or so. I gave it to Mrs Chris K for a try so a few of the words used in the review are hers!

Once the cotton had broken in, flavour flooded through. The flavour is very rounded, nothing overpowers anything else and the after taste is addictive!

Great job mate!

Hi Chris

Great review! Sounds bloody lush tbh.

I tend to vape 50/50 but im really into the pm80 and pm30 at the mo so might put an order in.

@Lee i know u r avoiding my question but going to ask again, any chance u doing a nic salts line? Please........:10::10: pretty please?

Hi Chris

Great review! Sounds bloody lush tbh.

I tend to vape 50/50 but im really into the pm80 and pm30 at the mo so might put an order in.

@Lee i know u r avoiding my question but going to ask again, any chance u doing a nic salts line? Please........:10::10: pretty please?

At the moment mate, I think we’re all just trying to get through this shitty time. But in the future, maybe! It’s something that I’ve considered for sure.

At the moment mate, I think we’re all just trying to get through this shitty time. But in the future, maybe! It’s something that I’ve considered for sure.
Ok i understand i do.

I hope you do, i will happily review them (pay for them of course)

Take care x

Ok i understand i do.

I hope you do, i will happily review them (pay for them of course)

Take care x

We’ll certainly trial a few flavours and see how they go at some point! :)

Thanks for the review @Chris K this peeked my interest on release. When I quizzed @Lee a little about the flavour he wasn’t so sure :18: I thought what’s that all about :doh:Now somebody has offered up some feedback on it, which I wholly appreciate, I will give it a go.

Thanks for the review @Chris K this peeked my interest on release. When I quizzed @Lee a little about the flavour he wasn’t so sure :18: I thought what’s that all about :doh:Now somebody has offered up some feedback on it, which I wholly appreciate, I will give it a go.

Cheers mate!

I don't review liquids very often as find taste to be so subjective and the kit you use makes a huge difference aswell. With Pink Burst being so new though, may aswell throw something together.

I'm actually still vaping it now, a rarity for me! Still as good as the first vape, the sourness on the exhale has backed off abit but still a great vape.

Back
Top Bottom