What's new

cbd and nicotine mixed together ?

severn

Initiate
Hi ,

My friend says they want to try CBDor help with anxiety but they struggle with E liquid unless it has nicotine in it ?

can nicotine be added to CBD e liquid ? he also wants to try CBD flowers but is worried this will smell like he is using weed . Any thoughts ?

looking at trying to get them to try RE-LEAF E-LIQUIDS 600mg CBD from Iceheadshop ...

Thanks

Yes you can add nicotine.
Don't waste your money on any, CBD vape products they are all shite, I have tried many many....it's all a con man

As @Rickster says vaping it is not the best way for your friend so get them to keep vaping nic based juice and get them some CBD oil to take orally it's the most effective way to take CBD

thanks
Rickster and amattyk2010

can you recommend a good uk website and what strength he would try 1st . Is it just the oil or do the sweets etc work as well . what strength of Cbd for someone with psychosis ?

also worried about any funky taste the oil might have

thanks again

thanks for posting this.
reminded me id still got some from about 8 months ago.
since lockdown ive not slept that well for well over a month. usually telly of and asleep by 12-1am now im still looking at the clock at 3am and im still awake.
6 drops added to the smok nord pod with 3mg juice in it and i slept like a baby for the first time in a long time.

the one im using is 2000mg reserved cbd but theve dissapeared and no website anymore.
i guess you could try dinner lady. they didnt have as massive effect as the reserved but i was using much lower mg. got 50% off on their site at the moment https://www.vapedinnerlady.com/collections/cbd-e-liquids

thanks for posting this.
since lockdown ive not slept that well for well over a month. usually telly of and asleep by 12-1am now im still looking at the clock at 3am and im still awake.
6 drops added to the smok nord pod with 3mg juice in it and i slept like a baby for the first time in a long time.

the one im using is 2000mg reserved cbd but theve dissapeared and no website anymore.
i guess you could try dinner lady. they didnt have as massive effect as the reserved but i was using much lower mg. got 50% off on their site at the moment https://www.vapedinnerlady.com/collections/cbd-e-liquids

since lockdown I've been sleeping really badly. Going to get some of this stuff to see if it does the trick.

Yes, of course, you can mix CBD oil with nicotine, and it is a pretty good mix. CBD and THC products are known not only for their relaxation effects but even for their healer effects. I had insomnia some months ago, and as a cure to it, my doctor prescribed me (removed). In the beginning, it was a bit strange to me, but it really helped, because CBD and THC products increase the melatonin secretion in our bodies, and as you know, the melatonin hormone helps us to fall asleep. I just recommend you to try it because you won't be disappointed. At least, it helped me, and if your friends doctor recommended it to him as a cure to anxiety I am sure it will help him too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's no reason why you can't mix CBD e-liquid (most of which are unflavoured) with a nicotine-based product. The only thing to potentially look out for is to make sure that the liquids are broadly similar in terms of their VG(Vegetable Glycerin) & PG (Propylene Glycol)mix. With a few exceptions, most CBD e-liquids have a similar ratio to most e-liquids, just keep an eye out for those designed with sub-ohm (heavy cloud-producing) vaping in mind as they may not be so well combined. Much of what we know about the relationship between cannabinoids and nicotine stems from the results of research that concentrated on classical cannabis usage. So use this at your own risk.

thanks for posting this.

the one im using is 2000mg reserved cbd buds but theve dissapeared and no website anymore.

Thanks for the advice..I'm trying dinner lady as well

Back
Top Bottom