What's new

Butter

just got a bottle of number 2 and its bangin. really great flavour guys, well done.

Thought you might have jumped on these earlier mate. All are banging juice :)2
i was tempted but ive got so much to get through.
whats the cinamon like in no 5 as i hate that flavor with a passion.
also see they are doing an offer for frontline nhs staff which is a lovely gesture. a pay rise is what we all need after this is all over.

Agree that No2 is very nice, but I’m on the Supergood Bramble just now and I’m really enjoying it, I’m not usually keen on straight fruits I like a bit of biscuit, cream or cake with it but this is a lovely fruit mix that’s pretty heavy on blackcurrant to my taste buds but it’s a very realistic fruit mix.
I’ve got the Strawberry Daquiri and Lemon Sponge all nic’d up and steeping.
They’re very good at 12mg for Mtl.

i was tempted but ive got so much to get through.
whats the cinamon like in no 5 as i hate that flavor with a passion.
also see they are doing an offer for frontline nhs staff which is a lovely gesture. a pay rise is what we all need after this is all over.
Personally I find the cinamon subtle, had some others that rip your throat. My fav is 03, like vaping a lemon sponge filled with butter cream. And as above the cocktail range is very good, accurate descriptions.
Drop them an email with your info & sure they'll look after you ;)

Agree that No2 is very nice, but I’m on the Supergood Bramble just now and I’m really enjoying it, I’m not usually keen on straight fruits I like a bit of biscuit, cream or cake with it but this is a lovely fruit mix that’s pretty heavy on blackcurrant to my taste buds but it’s a very realistic fruit mix.
I’ve got the Strawberry Daquiri and Lemon Sponge all nic’d up and steeping.
They’re very good at 12mg for Mtl.

Might have to give these a go if they work for MTL. Do you put in PG nic to bring the VG down?

Might have to give these a go if they work for MTL. Do you put in PG nic to bring the VG down?
The shortfills are 70/30 so 10ml pg nic in a 50 should be around 60/40. Salt nics are either 10mg or 20mg.

Yes, I don’t use nic shots I’ve got some strong nic that I add, plus PG to make up the 20% that nic shots would make up.

Back
Top Bottom