What's new

Review Prime, or Sub-prime?

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
This is laughably titled "a review". It isn't. It's just a stream of consciousness. Like everything I write, it bares a passing relationship with reality. I bought them with cash money, my money. I was not coerced. Nobody threatened to release those pictures featuring me and a family of goats.

JPEG image-FB6C24905BBA-1.jpeg

Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner...oh, hang on, that's not right. That's not appropriate at all. I was thinking of custards and lemonade and that just popped into my head.

But then the bit about "around the corner" is a bit. I have a problem with British juices. I never used to feel this way, but then (sometime around 2014) everything from a British maker suddenly started tasting foul to me. Budget, top shelf, it didn't matter - it was all rank. Not being backwards in coming forwards, I told them all. They ignored me.

So I began buying everything produced in France, the States and Canada. Everything, that is, until coronanonsense.

Prime Vapes' Lee was sorting sanitisers for those who needed them when the lockdown panic bollocks hit. "Buy some juice," he said, "to cover the postage."

Tits. The very last thing I wanted to do was order British juice. Still, he was being a diamond and I was sure I could find a home for the juice.
  • West Country Apple Custard
  • West Country Clotted Custard
  • Lemon Mess
  • Lemonade & Lychee
I don't need to skirt about going through these one by one, they are all genuinely great vapes.

There is none of the aftertaste I hated in the past in other liquids and all four taste exactly like the description. The Lemon Project is fresh and clear, the Mess is a meringue without some of the acidity I don't like in a popular dinner brand. The cream oozes through the Clotted and the Crumble is crumble and appley. With custard.

I'd not hesitate to recommend these to anyone.

This is laughably titled "a review". It isn't. It's just a stream of consciousness. Like everything I write, it bares a passing relationship with reality. I bought them with cash money, my money. I was not coerced. Nobody threatened to release those pictures featuring me and a family of goats.

View attachment 217424

Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner...oh, hang on, that's not right. That's not appropriate at all. I was thinking of custards and lemonade and that just popped into my head.

But then the bit about "around the corner" is a bit. I have a problem with British juices. I never used to feel this way, but then (sometime around 2014) everything from a British maker suddenly started tasting foul to me. Budget, top shelf, it didn't matter - it was all rank. Not being backwards in coming forwards, I told them all. They ignored me.

So I began buying everything produced in France, the States and Canada. Everything, that is, until coronanonsense.

Prime Vapes' Lee was sorting sanitisers for those who needed them when the lockdown panic bollocks hit. "Buy some juice," he said, "to cover the postage."

Tits. The very last thing I wanted to do was order British juice. Still, he was being a diamond and I was sure I could find a home for the juice.
  • West Country Apple Custard
  • West Country Clotted Custard
  • Lemon Mess
  • Lemonade & Lychee
I don't need to skirt about going through these one by one, they are all genuinely great vapes.

There is none of the aftertaste I hated in the past in other liquids and all four taste exactly like the description. The Lemon Project is fresh and clear, the Mess is a meringue without some of the acidity I don't like in a popular dinner brand. The cream oozes through the Clotted and the Crumble is crumble and appley. With custard.

I'd not hesitate to recommend these to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to write this mate, I was wondering how you’d got on with them!

I’m pleased to hear you’re enjoying them, hopefully it gives you a nudge to try out some other British brands in the future too, I understand 100% what you mean, I used to feel like that too. Thankfully the UK vendors have came a long way since, there really is some cracking liquids about if you dig deep and look for the stuff that’s not fully mainstream :)

Yep, they are all excellent. You been missing out all this time.

Thanks for taking the time to write this mate, I was wondering how you’d got on with them!

I’m pleased to hear you’re enjoying them, hopefully it gives you a nudge to try out some other British brands in the future too, I understand 100% what you mean, I used to feel like that too. Thankfully the UK vendors have came a long way since, there really is some cracking liquids about if you dig deep and look for the stuff that’s not fully mainstream :)

I'm absolutely convinced that all manufacturers were using nic or flavourings from a single source. There was a nasty chemical taste to everything that wasn't in 'forin' liquids. Buying from America never sat easy with me as I knew what they were using and didn't like buying diacetyl juices - but needs and Devil driving and everything.

I'm not up for sampling anymore, I have my Canadian ADV and that's pretty much me done - but I'll be getting more of yours. Genuinely happy with them, mate.

Back
Top Bottom