What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Medipen refill advice/CBD Parkinsons

jackal57

Hi all , i am new to the forum and the vaping scene and posted my question in the wrong area of the forum and was guided to this area to post . I was diagnosed with Parkinsons approximately 3 years ago and have recently been experimenting with vaping CBD . I felt as though this was helping so planned to continue but this is where it goes wrong , i naively bought a Medipen with CBD refills and as most of you will know this is probably the most expensive route i could have chosen . I am now researching if i can get generic refills or refillable pots at a more reasonable price , i love the pen so would like to keep it. i contacted my local vape shop who said they could supply the CBD oil if i was to source the refillable pots but he warned me to research to ensure i dont buy a dud.Thats what brings me here in the hope some more experienced people could give me the heads up on dos and donts in this area , any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @jackal57 and welcome to the planet.

ive only dabbled a couple of times with cbd which did help with sleep but not pain. sadly the market has been flooded by suppliers trying to make a fast buck so finding the best supplier maybe trial and error.
there are quite a few members who swear by a few suppliers so hopefully they will chip in soon.

never looked at the medipen before but fek me, 50 quid for a started kit.
i used a small mouth to lung setup of istick 30 and subtank mini at around 15-20 watts but you could also check this cheapish kit out which uses dual 1.6ohm coils and is refillable for under £15 so quater the price of the medipen www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=vapouriz+fuse&i=drugstore&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

hopefully others will be along to advise further.

Back
Top Bottom