What's new

Billet sxk 70w

Andrewm

Hi all,

Having a slight leak issue with the sxk. It seems to be coming from the bottom of the borrow tank. It's as if the ring of the rba doesnt seat into the o ring of the borrow tank at all. Only around 3 weeks old and seal is in perfect condition.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

More likely condensation, or juice coming down the air flow of the bridge. Can look like juice is coming from the sealing O ring. What bridge are you using in the boro?

Thanks for your reply, its 100% juice, I'm using the standard rba which comes with the tank.

Thanks for your reply, its 100% juice, I'm using the standard rba which comes with the tank.
Unless the bottom O ring has a nick it's more likely to be coming from the air hole so could be wicking is too loose. Photos of the RBA in situ & removed from boro may give more clues. Guessing you mean the Kanger RBA I only had issues if wicking was too thin on the tails.

I'll get a picture up tomorrow, it does seem to be seeping around the o ring though, the kanger base doesnt seem to sit in there but slightly above.

I'll get a picture up tomorrow, it does seem to be seeping around the o ring though, the kanger base doesnt seem to sit in there but slightly above.
Needs pushing down so the base of the deck is sitting on the bottom of the boro. Remove the boro from the BB and push down on the chimney from the top. Just putting out possible fixes without seeing photos. If O ring is faulty a set can be bought from Naturevape, includes red glass seal & 2 O rings.

I do push down from the chimney but the rba doesnt want to sit into the o ring. It's as if it's slightly too short. Confusing to say the least. I'll get pictures up tomorrow

I do push down from the chimney but the rba doesnt want to sit into the o ring. It's as if it's slightly too short. Confusing to say the least. I'll get pictures up tomorrow
Have a check through the BB section of the forum. May be more info there.

Unless the bottom O ring has a nick it's more likely to be coming from the air hole so could be wicking is too loose. Photos of the RBA in situ & removed from boro may give more clues. Guessing you mean the Kanger RBA I only had issues if wicking was too thin on the tails.
I second this.

That's the seating position onto the borrow tank, it doesnt seat over the o ring. Only slightly above

Attachments

• 15884102823728716401847994868041.jpg
    15884102823728716401847994868041.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • 20200502_100353.jpg
    20200502_100353.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom