What's new

Can Vaping CBD Lead to Popcorn Lung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbdvapegenius

Today we are going to be tackling the topic of vaping CBD and its causal-relationship to Popcorn Lung, a nickname given to the condition medically labeled bronchiolitis obliterans and/or constrictive bronchiolitis. This disease occurs when there is damage to the smallest airways in your lungs (called the bronchioles), creating inflammation and obstruction of the pathways which lead to symptoms including dry cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, difficulty breathing deeply, and feeling tired or unexplained exhaustion.

This question comes as a byproduct of a 2014 study concluding that several e-liquids having been found to contain diacetyl, one of the chemical compounds associated with increased risk of developing popcorn lung, along with other toxic chemicals acetoin and acetyl propionyl (AP), or 2,3 pentanedione, as an additive to the “e-juice” that is vaporized by e-cigarettes-most commonly in the strongly-flavored varieties.

Thankfully anyone vaping CBD can rest easier as typical cartridges don’t contain the most harmful compounds like diacetyl and AP. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be aware of what is in the ingredients though. Here are some points you should keep in mind in order to be as safe as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2020-3-23_8-32-36.jpeg

Vaping CBD only leads to dissapointment, no lung problems, no erections, no bollocks, the dissapointment comes from the lack of THC and other cannabinoids with the CBD. All cannibinoids need to be combined for it to work properly, trust me i have used my own body for research.
Please do not vape if you are worried about anything it saves us all a load of time explaining that your not gonna die. Plus if you are an ex smoker the damage done cannot be undone as far as cell mutations. If you never smoked don't vape just buy oral CBD ie jelly sweets or liquid drops under your tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom