What's new

Base Zero 10: Toffee Creme X, further savings during lockdown - shipping updates

It's nice mate.

I've been vaping it a couple of days now, it's a very layered liquid, seem to pick out different notes everytime I vape it. Sometimes a rich cream/custard backed up by Toffee, other times I get strong cinder Toffee notes. Could be fact I didn't give it time to steep properly ;)

Sounds right up my street mate. Thanks

Ohhh I like the sound of that [emoji7]
You have some in the post already - if it was a normal postal system at the mo you would already have it

Last edited:
You have some in the post already - if it was a normal postal system at the no you would already have it

Oh man, I’m looking forward to that. Thank you!

I’ll let you know what it’s like when it arrives [emoji16]

Well that will probably be about 6 days!

Wow..
a sneaky taster arrived this morning.
definitely more toffee, definitely more cream a chantilly kick.
Not been in this zone since I realised bird's sell the topping from trifles separately and made myself a bowl of butterscotch Angel delight with added birds triffle topping an inch thick.
Your gonna love this one folks. No crazy sweetness either. Naturally as sweet as a pud should be.
Either mtl or dtl your onto a winner.

Wow..
Not been in this zone since I realised bird's sell the topping from trifles separately and made myself a bowl of butterscotch Angel delight with added birds triffle topping an inch thick.
Your gonna love this one folks. No crazy sweetness either. Naturally as sweet as a pud should be.

Ordered yesterday, really looking forward to trying this one. I’d forgotten all about butterscotch angel delight, now I can’t think about anything else, off to queue in the rain at Tesco. Cheers for that....!

Ordered yesterday, really looking forward to trying this one. I’d forgotten all about butterscotch angel delight, now I can’t think about anything else, off to queue in the rain at Tesco. Cheers for that....!
I used to love that stuff as a kid

Wow..

I got some too today. Looking forward to trying it this evening.

Back
Top Bottom