What's new

Base Zero 10: Toffee Creme X, further savings during lockdown - shipping updates

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
We hope you are continuing to stay safe and follow the guidance - this newsletter - Bunkr Toffee Creme has been give the "Tribute" treatment and been updated - it is now Base Zero 10: Toffee Creme X - Further savings and notes on Shipping.

Hi everyone - Our fourth update since the Coronavirus / COVID-19 Crisis began.

We at Manabush hope that you are all following the guidelines and keeping safe! Things here are carrying on while continuing to stick to the GOV guidelines.

We have found the time to bring you something new! - well . new/old ...

BUNKR Toffee Creme has had a taste lift and been given the "Tribute" treatment and is now ...

BASE ZERO 10: TOFFEE CREME X

10-ToffeeCremeX.jpg

10ToffeeCremeX.jpg

BASE ZERO 10: Toffee Creme X is a reimagining and replacement for the lauded BUNKR - TOFFEE CREME.

We have made this even creamier and upped the Toffee and Vanilla Notes.

Toffee Creme X is quite simply a delicious mix of Custard, Toffee and Chantilly Cream - a sublime indulgence reminiscent of a toffee infused Créme Brûlée.

With notes of toffee and cinder toffee and creamy Madagascan Vanilla on top of a luxurious custard base.

Our Toffee Creme X is over strengthened and designed to be used with Nicshots (One free Nicshot included)

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)
This flavour works well with 50/50 Nicshots for a more MTL vape or 70/30 or High VG Nicshots (for a more DL vape).

Available here :https://manabush.com/collections/base-zero-by-manabush

----------------------------------------------
FURTHER DISCOUNTS for the BASE ZERO 10: Toffee Creme X Launch.
With the launch of BASE ZERO 10: Toffee Creme X - we are offering a 25% discount code for the next week The Code is : toffee25 and is available on all products except Prime Vapes.

SHIPPING

Shipping times via Royal Mail seem to be completely random, some parcels are getting there the next day .. some are taking 10 days. The Postal workers are very stretched with most shopping be done online in the current crisis - so please be patient awaiting your orders. We are currently only using Royal Mail and Parcel force - as we have had numerous losses during this crisis with other couriers.

Please note: Royal Mail have now suspended Saturday deliveries.

Generally overall demand is currently very high and we are working at our best to keep up with it.

We continue to monitor the Governments advice - and changing and acting accordingly as new information is made available.

Couriers are also experiencing high demand - so raw materials etc are taking longer to reach us than normal - and also there is the chance that your own orders may take longer to reach you. Be aware - that while all seems fine at this moment - there may be issues moving forward with guaranteed next day deliveries.

We do not know how easy it will remain to get raw materials over the coming weeks for all our ranges - we hope to not have too much disruption, but it very much depends on the supply chain.

Bunkr - we are superseding the Bunkr range with Base Zero - we will no longer be making any of the Bunkr range - however as noted above we have rebuilt and superseded "Toffee Creme" into the Base Zero Range as BASE ZERO 10: Toffee Creme X - and I have the urge to do a new Apple based pastry flavour in the Base Zero Range as well in replacement for "Apple Strudel". All Bunkr currently on the site will be the last of it, no more will be made.

We hope you all fair well over the coming weeks - please follow the advice and stay safe and well.
Best wishes
The Manabush Team.

Damn that sounds good! Saw this and ordered immediately! Order placed for 1x50ml and 2x20ml bottles.

Thank you! Did you like the original ?
I did. Thought is was real nice. I had some from a nice ape on here, cant remember who. But I like my dessert flavours creams and custards so looking forward to seeing what you done with it.

Looking forward to trying it @ZT . Thanks

It's nice mate.

I've been vaping it a couple of days now, it's a very layered liquid, seem to pick out different notes everytime I vape it. Sometimes a rich cream/custard backed up by Toffee, other times I get strong cinder Toffee notes. Could be fact I didn't give it time to steep properly ;)

Back
Top Bottom