What's new

Website Improvements

Nothing wrong with the site but I'm guessing you knew that and just wanted a bunch of addicts to have a look [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Viewed on mobile and it's a nice site with some stuff I don't normally see too especially some of the salts your selling [emoji4]
Hi Matty, Thanks for your response, i did it all myself without any professional input so i am really please but one shouldnt mark their own homework, yes agreed though i was hoping to get a few potential customers to the site at the same time :)

Couple of things not quite right. Go to box mods & says nothing found, go to all mods & it's full of box mods :hmm:
And some of the prices are eye watering but I know everybody has live ;)
If anybody wants discounts there's a link to deals planet at the bottom of main page.

Hi Matty, Thanks for your response, i did it all myself without any professional input so i am really please but one shouldnt mark their own homework, yes agreed though i was hoping to get a few potential customers to the site at the same time :)
Well if you did it all yourself that's impressive and congratulations you made a winner [emoji6]

Viewed on mobile / desktop. Looks very good. Error free. Simple. Clear. Clean. Easy to navigate. Not yet indexed fro where I'm searching, but decent enough meta tags AFAICS.

If I were being picky...

It might look nice to swap out some of the pure blacks (bg elements in particular) for a very dark grey. I like the simplicity of the b/w, but it might not look so generic if there were a bit of greyscale in there.

It also seems quite expensive (£35 for a Nautilus 2s) with no obvious reason why I, as a customer, should pick you over the plethora of other online vape stores selling similar stuff.

Hope that helps.
MHL, Thanks for taking the time to have a look and let me know your thoughts, the grey scale is an interesting one, i will have a look at a few options and see what looks better. with regards to cost i have been focusing on the juice costs and making those competitive i will be going over the devices this/next week to improve those but there are 20% discount codes out there which i feel makes it in the right zone for now

Couple of things not quite right. Go to box mods & says nothing found, go to all mods & it's full of box mods :hmm:
And some of the prices are eye watering but I know everybody has live ;)
If anybody wants discounts there's a link to deals planet at the bottom of main page.
Thanks for that spot, i have sorted the Menu, just the pricing to fix now

Back
Top Bottom