What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Website Improvements

Nothing wrong with the site but I'm guessing you knew that and just wanted a bunch of addicts to have a look [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Viewed on mobile and it's a nice site with some stuff I don't normally see too especially some of the salts your selling [emoji4]
Hi Matty, Thanks for your response, i did it all myself without any professional input so i am really please but one shouldnt mark their own homework, yes agreed though i was hoping to get a few potential customers to the site at the same time :)

Couple of things not quite right. Go to box mods & says nothing found, go to all mods & it's full of box mods :hmm:
And some of the prices are eye watering but I know everybody has live ;)
If anybody wants discounts there's a link to deals planet at the bottom of main page.

Hi Matty, Thanks for your response, i did it all myself without any professional input so i am really please but one shouldnt mark their own homework, yes agreed though i was hoping to get a few potential customers to the site at the same time :)
Well if you did it all yourself that's impressive and congratulations you made a winner [emoji6]

Viewed on mobile / desktop. Looks very good. Error free. Simple. Clear. Clean. Easy to navigate. Not yet indexed fro where I'm searching, but decent enough meta tags AFAICS.

If I were being picky...

It might look nice to swap out some of the pure blacks (bg elements in particular) for a very dark grey. I like the simplicity of the b/w, but it might not look so generic if there were a bit of greyscale in there.

It also seems quite expensive (£35 for a Nautilus 2s) with no obvious reason why I, as a customer, should pick you over the plethora of other online vape stores selling similar stuff.

Hope that helps.
MHL, Thanks for taking the time to have a look and let me know your thoughts, the grey scale is an interesting one, i will have a look at a few options and see what looks better. with regards to cost i have been focusing on the juice costs and making those competitive i will be going over the devices this/next week to improve those but there are 20% discount codes out there which i feel makes it in the right zone for now

Couple of things not quite right. Go to box mods & says nothing found, go to all mods & it's full of box mods :hmm:
And some of the prices are eye watering but I know everybody has live ;)
If anybody wants discounts there's a link to deals planet at the bottom of main page.
Thanks for that spot, i have sorted the Menu, just the pricing to fix now

Back
Top Bottom