What's new

Website Improvements

Agents of Vape

Initiate
We are keen to make the user experience on our website as smooth as possible. With this in mind can you please take a look over the site and let us know if you have any issues or spot any improvements that can be made. all ideas will be reviewed and taken into consideration. what are your biggest problems with vape sites in general? help us improve our site for you.

Nothing wrong with the site but I'm guessing you knew that and just wanted a bunch of addicts to have a look [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Viewed on mobile and it's a nice site with some stuff I don't normally see too especially some of the salts your selling [emoji4]

Viewed on mobile / desktop. Looks very good. Error free. Simple. Clear. Clean. Easy to navigate. Not yet indexed fro where I'm searching, but decent enough meta tags AFAICS.

If I were being picky...

It might look nice to swap out some of the pure blacks (bg elements in particular) for a very dark grey. I like the simplicity of the b/w, but it might not look so generic if there were a bit of greyscale in there.

It also seems quite expensive (£35 for a Nautilus 2s) with no obvious reason why I, as a customer, should pick you over the plethora of other online vape stores selling similar stuff.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom