What's new

PG / VG Ratio

Mauler13m

Initiate
Ok here we go, first question on POTV be easy with me.
My nicotine and flavouring (menthol) are both suspended in PG, so, if i start with 20ml of nicotine and 15ml of flavour would this equate (if making 100ml) 35% PG ? So could i then just add 65ml of VG and have a 65/35 % ratio

Thanks for that matty, realised i had messed up too late as i was treating it as nicotine and flavouring only till i did some reading on here , thanks again. Next question. I bought some premixed 70/30 vg pg assuming i could just add nic and flavour for a 70/30 mix which i realise now is wrong so. Should i ditch the 70/30 mix or can it still be be used to make a similar ratio?

Thanks for that matty, realised i had messed up too late as i was treating it as nicotine and flavouring only till i did some reading on here , thanks again. Next question. I bought some premixed 70/30 vg pg assuming i could just add nic and flavour for a 70/30 mix which i realise now is wrong so. Should i ditch the 70/30 mix or can it still be be used to make a similar ratio?
I would recommend why buying pg and vg to buy them separately. It makes it much easier to get the ratios you want when mixing. Premixed pgvg makes it more difficult to get the final ratios you want. Not impossible but harder.

I am so sorry, I didn't realize that this post was 7 months old. I hate when I make dumb shit moves.
JC

Back
Top Bottom