What's new

rta tc building relearning a work in progress..

fil

Postman
I am having to relearn how to build my tanks without glasses and with cataracts, progress has been a bit of a mixes bag below is pictured the tanks i have built so far, from left to right,
1)a 'lemo,-3; clone,, which did belch out a blob of juice overnight after initial build but has remained 'full' and dry since stood with its air in wide open. (might be a filling feature of this clone??)
2) 2 x eleaf lemo-2 both coiled with ni200 - both passed the casual vape test. (held in hand at odd angles while on the sofa) Both been vaped/refilled ok..
3,4) 2 x kanger subtank clones 3 fitted with a clone unmodified rba head, 4 fitted with an official rba head. both remained dry after 24 hours stood with air in wide open, yet to test in the hand..
5) ? very goblin-esq build deck different 'shell' dry after standing..
6) Goblin, again dry after standing .
7) Fogger5 again ok after standing..
8,9 in front) 2 x goblins leaked/ wept enough juice in ways to wet fingers within hours of building..
btw ive taken a non bubbly draw from each of the 'Stood-ok' builds every now and then too..
and the atty on the mod in the background is a subtank with an occ ni200 coil not a rta head.
49830966397_a37c353aec_c.jpg

a closer look at the wicking and airway clearance of the leaky goblins..
49830651131_c4747cb0ef_c.jpg

and the other sides..
49830122113_de7aeb79d9_c.jpg

* vape bands are on TC builds Ni200 and SS 316
Both look ok to me , a little overhang of wick over the air intakes but not sufficient to drip juice, well i thought not at least??

So im thinking bad/'dry' seals so will juice up and check the orings etc use a few strips of ptfe and add/redirect a bit more cotton into the juice channels and away from the air in??

Unless i receive better more enlightened advice???

thanks for looking,

Back
Top Bottom