What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

(Point) Blank RDA

JohnnyAce

Veteran
I'm after a single coil RDA, the Blank looks like it fits the bill. I've got a few single coilers with an Elder Dragon on the way

I'm trying to find a UK seller with it for a good price. Loads of places seemed to be selling them off for a tenner, anywhere that has them in stock have them at £28-30

Just wondered if anyone's seen them in stock for a bargain before I order one from China

Amazon have it in black for £19.99 down from £32.99, free delivery with prime and get it by Thursday...

I have one, it's a great single coiler with a rather unique airflow, virtually impossible to over-squonk.

I had bought a RDA called Vapeasy Vauban V1.5 Style BF RDA and some coils and cotton from a Chinese vendor: 3FVAPE. The delivery speed is OK. The most important thing which is their product's good quality but more cheaper. Maybe that's not bad as a choice: https://www.3fvape.com/114-rda .

Hope I can help you.

The Bunker might be worth looking at, too. It's a cracking single coil RDA.

I got me a blank, I had a look at the Asmodus options & went with it, it's great, really good single coiler

I was also looking at it, just about to place an order.

Then saw the single recurve.

I was also looking at it, just about to place an order.

Then saw the single recurve.
I prefer the blank over the Recurve myself. Much deeper juicewell, I find the Recurve too easy to over squonk. Loads more airflow, I have to cut the Blank down to half but I like having more there if I need it. Flavour I'd edge toward the Blank too. Plus the Blank looks slick. Just my opinion though

I prefer the blank over the Recurve myself. Much deeper juicewell, I find the Recurve too easy to over squonk. Loads more airflow, I have to cut the Blank down to half but I like having more there if I need it. Flavour I'd edge toward the Blank too. Plus the Blank looks slick. Just my opinion though
Thank you bud for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom