What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

Nucleus

Postman
Anyone thinking of getting this?

The main downside is the fact it uses proprietary mesh strips. Other than that it looks a decent tank if your looking to get a rebuildable mesh RTA

I've considered it but still undecided.
I'd said to myself I'd not bother with any more mesh offerings until a vertical build version comes out but this is top airflow so could be wicked very loose so may have enough going for it.

Anyone thinking of getting this?

The main downside is the fact it uses proprietary mesh strips. Other than that it looks a decent tank if your looking to get a rebuildable mesh RTA
Cant fit OFRF/Wotofo or Vandy Vapes??? sure?

That’s what I’ve heard mate
Dont know a thing about mesh RBAs but, I mean, they are just mesh sheets. Too large? cut it a bit. I doubt I will fit too short.
It will be interesting to have dimmensions of all of them

Dont know a thing about mesh RBAs but, I mean, they are just mesh sheets. Too large? cut it a bit. I doubt I will fit too short.
It will be interesting to have dimmensions of all of them

The only issue I see with cutting any old mesh strip down is, don’t they have like a solid panel on the end of each strip? You’d need one to secure it to the posts I’d assume. I’m sure once the tank is in circulation, somebody will get the exact dimensions of the strips, reproduce them, and flog them for cheaper than what the GeekVape ones would set you back

The only issue I see with cutting any old mesh strip down is, don’t they have like a solid panel on the end of each strip? You’d need one to secure it to the posts I’d assume. I’m sure once the tank is in circulation, somebody will get the exact dimensions of the strips, reproduce them, and flog them for cheaper than what the GeekVape ones would set you back
You don't need a solid strip on the ends. VV mesh on a roll can be cut using an OG strip as a template. Guessing, going by my experience with Profiles & the Kylin M, that the strips will be around the same size as the preformed strips. Issue with mesh on a roll is getting a high enough resistance given the preformed range from 0,13 to 0.18ohm. Wotofo & VV strips are only around £4 for 10 & can be reused with care. I've had them in use for 2-3 months after rewicking.

Back
Top Bottom