What's new

Where are all the 22mm mods?

I just don't really like how it looks honestly... it does look really nice in the leather sleeve but that would add up to the costs. I do agree that the Arctic Fox software is great! I'm using it on my Pico and it performs like a DNA

I heard that some people have issues with the quality and it looks rather tall. I'd really like to hold it in my hand some day but I've considered buying one a number of times

Every Limelight I want is always sold out :17:
Creme de vape have had stock for weeks now. Glooms, walnut and bliss models.
steam island seem to get a new batch every couple of weeks. I bought the walnut dicodes wicket a few weeks back and it's lovely. Really pleased.
they emailed today actually with some new stabwood / solid wood customs. Rc mods are very reasonable ( for rc, extortionate for a piece of wood with a vape circuit inside... Let's be honest).

For the record, as much as the dicodes board is excellent. I'd not worry if it was DNA or dicodes if I bought another wicket. Love the DNA 60. Probably my favourite board. Efficient and does everything you need.
The fakirs mods are excellent. He updates his site often and does dicodes and DNA boards inside.
the le petit box mentioned above is a superb upgrade on the pico. Similar board and a 22mm mod.
picked up an evii baby ness recently too. Really compact. Actually more compact than the pico despite it accepting up to a 21700 cell.
Would i have paid the £120 retail for it, nah but I found mine new in the UK for a smidge over £25. Great Little everyday mod for small tanks.

Thanks, I know most DNA devices are very good but there's something about Dicodes... it feels more intuitive and granted the menu can be a bit of a pain, but it's still what I prefer.
The Limelight idea has gone away again, I keep changing my mind about the Wicket. It's sleek and beautiful but my only niggle is the position of the screen. Somehow I'd like to have seen in more centered instead of being positioned at the bottom of the front plate. Might sound like not a big deal and you're absolutely right, one day I might get out of bed and change my mind

Thanks, I know most DNA devices are very good but there's something about Dicodes... it feels more intuitive and granted the menu can be a bit of a pain, but it's still what I prefer.
The Limelight idea has gone away again, I keep changing my mind about the Wicket. It's sleek and beautiful but my only niggle is the position of the screen. Somehow I'd like to have seen in more centered instead of being positioned at the bottom of the front plate. Might sound like not a big deal and you're absolutely right, one day I might get out of bed and change my mind
Feels right in the hand and it's placement is due to the easy service of the wicket with the mod disassembling easily and the boards being quick to switch out.
Have a look at fakirs mods site. He posts new stock regularly and uses dicodes. Similarly priced too.

Feels right in the hand and it's placement is due to the easy service of the wicket with the mod disassembling easily and the boards being quick to switch out.
Have a look at fakirs mods site. He posts new stock regularly and uses dicodes. Similarly priced too.
Those Fakirs mods look the part! How could I have forgotten about this brand, might need to order one as soon as possible :)

Back
Top Bottom