What's new

New to diy

What mattyk2010 said.

If you really can't taste anything or close to anything, then something much more fundamental is going wrong here. Perhaps you could describe the process of mixing and vaping in some more considerable detail in order that we might figure out what is going on.
I mix in my flavour first then my pg and vg. I'm using an asmodus c4. I can vape commercial juice on that and good alright flavour but with what I mixed i can barely taste anything.

I mix in my flavour first then my pg and vg. I'm using an asmodus c4. I can vape commercial juice on that and good alright flavour but with what I mixed i can barely taste anything.
Then something is either wrong with your calculations or your ingredients it can't be anything else as the flavours your using are tasty at lower percentages than your quoting, so please post what volume of things your adding to the bottle

How are you measuring out your flavour concentrates? The drop method? by weight using scales? by volume using syringes? Can you detail one of your mixes with the exact amounts of everything. It must be a simple maths issue that maybe has resulted in way too little concentrate getting used.

How are you measuring out your flavour concentrates? The drop method? by weight using scales? by volume using syringes? Can you detail one of your mixes with the exact amounts of everything. It must be a simple maths issue that maybe has resulted in way too little concentrate getting used.
By volume with a syringe. So 5ml total 30 pg 70vg. The calculator I'm using told me to use .2ml for watermelon at 4.5% .2ml for 4 percent blueberry and .1 for pear

By volume with a syringe. So 5ml total 30 pg 70vg. The calculator I'm using told me to use .2ml for watermelon at 4.5% .2ml for 4 percent blueberry and .1 for pear

I've been trying a 7% sweet watermelon 7% blueberry extra and 1%tfa pear.

There seems to be a difference between what you said you were having trouble with at first and what you are now saying?

That sounds about right though. About 10% flavouring overall (.5ml of 5ml). Can't see anything going wrong yet. You must have quite little syringes then.

That sounds about right though. About 10% flavouring overall (.5ml of 5ml). Can't see anything going wrong yet. You must have quite little syringes then.
5ml syringe. Just doing small batches until I figure out what the fuck I'm doing wrong lol

5ml syringe. Just doing small batches until I figure out what the fuck I'm doing wrong lol
Very difficult to be accurate with your concentrate percentages, using such small amounts. However not so bad that you would end up so wrong, that you couldn't taste it. Might prove difficult if you were mixing more complex recipes and you would be better off getting a cheap set of scales and doing it by weight. Still cant see why you are having this issue. Could you maybe under-flavouring due to using a big syringe for small amounts?

I used to mix by volume, and for the small amounts of flavour concentrate I would suggest you get some smaller syringes, I think you need to get at least a 1 ml syringe for the volumes you are trying to measure.
Probably also a 0.5 ml if you can find one.

Back
Top Bottom