Vape Superstore
What's new

Falcon 2 tank issues

Or it could just simply be that because your mod is reading the ohm of the coil wrong it's supplying the wrong voltage to achieve the wattage you have set and it's cooking the coil [emoji6]
Maybe... but I dont think so. My two mods both has a deviation (sometimes) up to +-0.02/0.04 when coil is rated around 0.15/0.20. And even more deviation when > 0.30

Never cooked a coil because of that. But who knows.

OP, did you check if firmware update are available for that Morph? It would be also interesting...

Vape Club
Hi all,

Wanted to give an update on this. I have sent my mod to my local shop to see if there was any issues with it. My mod was fine and reading other coils accurately ect.

I have purchased the geekvape ageis x as I had my eye on that for a while now. So i have used my falcon 2 on that mod aswell, the ohms are still jumpy. Currently this new one is 0.17 which seems okay to me nothing major. However with my juices I've ran some experements. My juices dont have sweetners or there very little.

I did a side by side comparison with the falcon 2 and my falcon king. The falcon 2 on the new mod lasted 1 and a half days. On the falcon king I got 5 weeks from my coil running the exact same juice.

I would have been okay if some of the coils were duds. However that isn't the case. Every single coil I have bought and used has only given me 1 and a half days to 2 days. This includes me not vaping at the recommended but at 50 watts, its less that what I normally like but my main concern was preserving the coil for as long as possible. Unfortunately I've ran out of ideas and my patience has run thin with this tank. Its actually costing me more money running this tank than it did with me smoking.

Off course im willing to hear anymore advise with this tank however I have saved up and purchased the ofrf nexmesh tank with hopefully more luck. However i do have my eyes set upon the new freemax mesh pro 2 tank

uh man. 1.5 days? thats not normal or acceptable at all.
OFRF nexMesh. Do you realize that the coils on that are almost the same as Falcon 2? Lets see how it does.

I have no advice for you; sorry mate :(

That M Pro 2 is completely different animal. You can use the SS904L coils or the old ones. Promising, more than the nexMesh.

Vape Green
Yea I was debating between the crown 4 and nex mesh but I really needed to do something to last me until m pro 2.

Nexmesh reviews have been promising apart from the leaking issues so im hopeful, But to be honest If I get a coil life over 7 days thats great, longer than 2 weeks thats a bonus tbh.

I've been ignored from horizon aswell sent 3 emails without any reply

Yea I was debating between the crown 4 and nex mesh but I really needed to do something to last me until m pro 2.

Nexmesh reviews have been promising apart from the leaking issues so im hopeful, But to be honest If I get a coil life over 7 days thats great, longer than 2 weeks thats a bonus tbh.

I've been ignored from horizon aswell sent 3 emails without any reply
Lets see how that nexMesh works :)
I read good reviews about it too. The leaking issue... well, it doesn't have to happen to everyone.
SMOK have an aliance with them, with nexMesh, so it cant be that bad. Moreover, Wotofo selling a bad tank? I dont think so.

About coil life. I get an average coil life > 1 month with mesh types. Alternating with other tanks.

Too bad Horizontech... not even answering a customer its unacceptable.

Let us know how is it going when you get the OFRF!

PS: a link of your interest: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...on-2-ohms-too-high.192394/page-2#post-2254351

Premier Ecigs
Well after using the tank for a good number of days I am really happy about this tank now.

Still going strong in terms of flavour and coil life still good as new. So far I'm on 2000 puffs and really happy,

The one issue I do have but doesn't bother me is the leaking issue. Ive noticed that it got a habit of leaking when not in use. Woken up to a leaking tank over the night.

I have tried to counter that by closing the airholes before sleeping.

This means that when i wake up and open the airflow and vape, the juice that has leaked gets sucked up and back on the cotton.

Really happy about it though like can vape at 75 watts without worry.

I'm just trying to understand how falcon failed with the same coils as orfr even though the latter released before falcon.

Even the coils are really accurate. So im glad I've found a tank that I can continue vaping with.

Means that my monthly coils price has dropped significantly to just 20 quid a month since I can easily get a week from this

I'm just trying to understand how falcon failed with the same coils as orfr even though the latter released before falcon.
the OFRF nexMesh tank is well known for its leaking problem also :D

Look at Jai´s angry. Go to 9:15

I´m not saying all the OFRF nexmesh tank and coils leaks but you can see theres something, seems not isolated.

...FFS even Wotofo have a picture of it leaking on their site LOL (;))

Maybe its all related to that conical shape of the mesh, and the uniform pressure it is not bringing or something. As I said before in this or the other thread, lack of new coils options and seeing both on them on the clearence section just after barely 1 year of life its a very bad omen

AcmeFog
Interestingly, The A1 coil lasted a good while, very happy with that.

Their A2 the stainless steel coil, keeps shorting on me so i suspect it was a dud. Annoying considering it was the one that came with the tank.

Going to order the stainless steel one again cause ive heard good stuff about it but rather annoying when its a dud

Back
Top Bottom