What's new

Passage vs Dead Rabbit V2 vs Nightmare vs Dang. Thoughts please :)

bit of a bummer that, did mention before, they'd be back this week at most places though ;)

Yeh I know. One of those things lol. I could cancel but I want to try the reel of SS clapton... lol

Tbh with the discount code I found didnt work out much more expensive

So I managed to find a Drop in black, that was very difficult, for £17 at The Fog Shop and the Asgard mini in brushed steel at vapor cloudz. Didnt mention it earlier as I was waiting until I ordered it as they are rare at the moment :18::18:
That's a right steal for the Drop, how did you find it? I'm trying to do UK vape shopping but all I'm doing is basically searching for "name of RDA UK" & most of the site's it brings up are out of stock or higher priced than that. It's a nightmare if you're after a couple of things & you can't find a single vendor with both things you end up under the free delivery amount & paying £3 extra each time

That's a right steal for the Drop, how did you find it? I'm trying to do UK vape shopping but all I'm doing is basically searching for "name of RDA UK" & most of the site's it brings up are out of stock or higher priced than that. It's a nightmare if you're after a couple of things & you can't find a single vendor with both things you end up under the free delivery amount & paying £3 extra each time

Sorry just saw this. I got it from the fog shop! It was also in black too which is great. As most other places only had it in silver.

It was arduous trying to find it. So many sites said in stock on the Google page but once going into the site it was OOS... really annoying. I just searched drop rda and looked at all the .uk sites lol

That's cos it's last production run was September 2019.

Sorry just saw this. I got it from the fog shop! It was also in black too which is great. As most other places only had it in silver.

It was arduous trying to find it. So many sites said in stock on the Google page but once going into the site it was OOS... really annoying. I just searched drop rda and looked at all the .uk sites lol

Yep, know the feeling, I'm been catching up on drippers the last week & some have taken ages to find :30:

Back
Top Bottom