What's new

(Point) Blank RDA

JohnnyAce

Veteran
I'm after a single coil RDA, the Blank looks like it fits the bill. I've got a few single coilers with an Elder Dragon on the way

I'm trying to find a UK seller with it for a good price. Loads of places seemed to be selling them off for a tenner, anywhere that has them in stock have them at £28-30

Just wondered if anyone's seen them in stock for a bargain before I order one from China

Amazon have it in black for £19.99 down from £32.99, free delivery with prime and get it by Thursday...

I have one, it's a great single coiler with a rather unique airflow, virtually impossible to over-squonk.

I had bought a RDA called Vapeasy Vauban V1.5 Style BF RDA and some coils and cotton from a Chinese vendor: 3FVAPE. The delivery speed is OK. The most important thing which is their product's good quality but more cheaper. Maybe that's not bad as a choice: https://www.3fvape.com/114-rda .

Hope I can help you.

The Bunker might be worth looking at, too. It's a cracking single coil RDA.

I got me a blank, I had a look at the Asmodus options & went with it, it's great, really good single coiler

I was also looking at it, just about to place an order.

Then saw the single recurve.

I was also looking at it, just about to place an order.

Then saw the single recurve.
I prefer the blank over the Recurve myself. Much deeper juicewell, I find the Recurve too easy to over squonk. Loads more airflow, I have to cut the Blank down to half but I like having more there if I need it. Flavour I'd edge toward the Blank too. Plus the Blank looks slick. Just my opinion though

I prefer the blank over the Recurve myself. Much deeper juicewell, I find the Recurve too easy to over squonk. Loads more airflow, I have to cut the Blank down to half but I like having more there if I need it. Flavour I'd edge toward the Blank too. Plus the Blank looks slick. Just my opinion though
Thank you bud for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom