What's new

Where are all the 22mm mods?

Dennis-vc

Postman
I own 7 attys that are in constant use, and with only 2 mods this means a lot of screwing on and off. The perfect way to justify buying a new mod imo!

I'm currently using a Dani box 21700 and a Pico. Honestly these two are a dream team, they do everything I want and fit all of my attys. I've been looking for something high end to join them and my initial plan was to visit the Hall of Vape in May, but due to obvious reason this has been cancelled.

There's a lot of choice when you're after a custom made beauty, but all of them seem to be at least 24mm in width. I have a few 22mm mtl attys that would look just that bit more perfect on a 22mm mod so that's what I was initially looking for. But I can't seem to find any.

If someone has a suggestion I'd be very interested! I prefer the Dicodes chip but might consider a DNA board (with USB port).

I own 7 attys that are in constant use, and with only 2 mods this means a lot of screwing on and off. The perfect way to justify buying a new mod imo!

I'm currently using a Dani box 21700 and a Pico. Honestly these two are a dream team, they do everything I want and fit all of my attys. I've been looking for something high end to join them and my initial plan was to visit the Hall of Vape in May, but due to obvious reason this has been cancelled.

There's a lot of choice when you're after a custom made beauty, but all of them seem to be at least 24mm in width. I have a few 22mm mtl attys that would look just that bit more perfect on a 22mm mod so that's what I was initially looking for. But I can't seem to find any.

If someone has a suggestion I'd be very interested! I prefer the Dicodes chip but might consider a DNA board (with USB port).
Could try dropping @vapesmarter a pm with your requirements. He has used Dicodes boards as well as Yihi & Evolv so that's covered. Have a look in his vendor section to see the quality of his workmanship & wide variety of mods possible.

"There's a lot of choice when you're after a custom made beauty"

naaaa none are made by a dog and a toad :2thumbsup:

Even the compact mods seem to be 24mm these days.

Even the compact mods seem to be 24mm these days.
Exactly... And I really don't get it, there are still plenty of attys that are 22mm in diameter. And if most mods are 24mm in diameter I'd at least expect them to house a 2x700 battery but that's not the case.

Not dna but the vaponaute la petit box is worth a look. Pop arctic fox into it and it’s a cracking little mod!

Not dna but the vaponaute la petit box is worth a look. Pop arctic fox into it and it’s a cracking little mod!
I just don't really like how it looks honestly... it does look really nice in the leather sleeve but that would add up to the costs. I do agree that the Arctic Fox software is great! I'm using it on my Pico and it performs like a DNA

Jac Vapour Series B DNA75?
I heard that some people have issues with the quality and it looks rather tall. I'd really like to hold it in my hand some day but I've considered buying one a number of times

Every Limelight I want is always sold out :17:

I just don't really like how it looks honestly... it does look really nice in the leather sleeve but that would add up to the costs. I do agree that the Arctic Fox software is great! I'm using it on my Pico and it performs like a DNA

I heard that some people have issues with the quality and it looks rather tall. I'd really like to hold it in my hand some day but I've considered buying one a number of times

Every Limelight I want is always sold out :17:

Back
Top Bottom