What's new

Passage vs Dead Rabbit V2 vs Nightmare vs Dang. Thoughts please :)

Jaffacakes

Postman
Hey guys, as you guys are so awesome and helpful I would like some advise please.

So I think I have narrowed these 4 down, and looking to treat myself to a better RDA than the cheapo I have.

Now what I'm after is flavour, clouds are a bonus but predominantly flavour, as you can see I'm not fussed too much about build decks (currently using a 2 post clamp deck). I am after one that is relatively easy to build on which I think most of these are, they look easier than my current one anyway, but I also want one that potentially in the future get more crazy builds and also potentially start squonking (maybe).

The mod it is going on is an Aegis X so issues with width of the RDA.

Now I know the rabbit is raved about, and the passage is an innovative airflow, the Dang has also had some very good reviews and like the idea of the build deck being 2 simple clamps but do they work in the real world and then the nightmare with the bottom airflow.

So they are all quite a bit different and just wanted your thoughts on the 4 and what are the best for flavour for a beginner but room to get more adventurous in the future. Price this time isnt the overriding factor as I know the second 2 are a bit more but are they worth the extra?

Sorry for the long post, wanted to get all the info in there so you can help me the best. Also as always are there any others you think I should have a look at. And again thank you all apes and apettes:)

It's entirely subjective tbh, would I consider it the best? No, of those currently still currently available to buy, it's probably one of the better ones.

Lets put it another way, I have two asgard mini's but I have a dozen drops, also had more than a few other rda's along the way, but we settle on what gives us the vape we're looking for, if we're lucky enough to actually find it.

It's entirely subjective tbh, would I consider it the best? No, of those currently still currently available to buy, it's probably one of the better ones.

Lets put it another way, I have two asgard mini's but I have a dozen drops, also had more than a few other rda's along the way, but we settle on what gives us the vape we're looking for, if we're lucky enough to actually find it.

Well yes this is very true! Was looking at the drop but realised I couldn't find it anywhere... lol. And yes I guess you are right, we will just have to settle. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom