What's new

Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Hello everyone

Do you have a problem or advise about our website and product, or didn't get a reply from our Customer Service, or have any inquiry or feedback for us?

Please post here, I will check each comment and reply you. I'll do my best to help you and we need all your help to improve our service.

Thank you for all your kind support.

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.

Hello everyone

Do you have a problem or advise about our website and product, or didn't get a reply from our Customer Service, or have any inquiry or feedback for us?

Please post here, I will check each comment and reply you. I'll do my best to help you and we need all your help to improve our service.

I

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.

I received the 2 Smok Mag M270s that I had ordered today. Extremely disappointed as these are not regulated mods. Your description suggests that these have an OLED screen to adjust wattage. I ordered expecting a fully regulated mod and tank kit.
The Mag M270 is a semi regulated mech style mod, no screen and no adjustments at all so I did not get what was advertised. You have obviously advertised the Smok Mag Grip kit. I would appreciate your comments! Thank You

I received the 2 Smok Mag M270s that I had ordered today. Extremely disappointed as these are not regulated mods. Your description suggests that these have an OLED screen to adjust wattage. I ordered expecting a fully regulated mod and tank kit.
The Mag M270 is a semi regulated mech style mod, no screen and no adjustments at all so I did not get what was advertised. You have obviously advertised the Smok Mag Grip kit. I would appreciate your comments! Thank You

We are checking the details with manufacture, and will update as soon as we confirmed. As for your concern could you please help send an email to [email protected]? My colleague will try their best to help you. Many thanks.

Hello everyone

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.
i have tried to contact you 5 times regarding order i made on 17 feb 2020. you keep saying it is preorder and it will be at least another month so near 3 months just to post an order (lots of other websites have the same items for sale). I want a refund or to change items but you have not replied to and correspondence i have sent. this is no way to treat customers.the item is Smok fetch pro pod kit 80w and replacement coils and tanks. ki am willing to replace items if you would just reply

i have tried to contact you 5 times regarding order i made on 17 feb 2020. you keep saying it is preorder and it will be at least another month so near 3 months just to post an order (lots of other websites have the same items for sale). I want a refund or to change items but you have not replied to and correspondence i have sent. this is no way to treat customers.the item is Smok fetch pro pod kit 80w and replacement coils and tanks. ki am willing to replace items if you would just reply

Sincerely sorry for the delay. I can change the color for you, but we only have silver in stock now, would you want to change to this color?

I have two orders that have been stuck for a while one got updated with tracking details which have been delivered to a different address. Can I get correct tracking details please.

Back
Top Bottom