Vape Superstore
What's new

Check out my first builds!

Jaffacakes

Postman
So... I did show them off in another sub-section but I am so happy with them I'll show them off here.

The RDA is Ystar Levante, I only got this because I wanted to test the water on RDAs and RTAs and it was £6 and in the UK.

Was a but of a faff with the posts being a bar type which you had to put both coils in at the same time and tighten together, not sure if you can tell by the pics but I did cheat slightly as I cut the legs off too short and didn't really want to rebuild another coil, yes me being lazy lol! But I used 24 awg kanthal, with 4 turns and came out at .28 ohms I was aiming for .2 though. But it vapes so well, I have it pumping at 100w and no dry hits (with moderate chain vaping.

Second is the Ystar Beethoven tank, again cheap I think £7.50. This build I wanted a higher resistance so coiled with 8 turns (I think) I was aiming for .4 ohms and came out at .36. Again wicks really well, no dry hits or flooding or leaking (so far) and I can vape it at 60w before I start to get a slight burnt taste.

Overall I am really happy with my first builds! And can't believe that (with a fair few youtube vidoes) it is actually pretty simple and will save me a few quid too.

So who wants my stock tanks? :18::18::18:

Attachments

• 20200409_121311.jpg
    20200409_121311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 267
  • 20200409_112851.jpg
    20200409_112851.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 20200409_111358.jpg
    20200409_111358.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 271
Vape Superstore
AcmeFog
Vape Club
Anything you can vape off is a win in my book, sure you can get more fancy as time goes on, but the feeling of making that first coil that actually works...

Vape Green
Anything you can vape off is a win in my book, sure you can get more fancy as time goes on, but the feeling of making that first coil that actually works...

Yeh I now need to get a drill... lmao! Yeh I was expecting to be stood there for hours trying to get the things right. I didn't realise quite how fiddly it was though and bacon cotton (came with the tool kit) is very thick... I thought that was designed as a one strip and go but I found using about a 1/2 on the RDA and 1/3 on the tank (smaller coil 2.5mm diamater) was ideal.

The tank did come with some ready made .34 claptons and I have got some 28awg and 26awg wire on the way so will have to experiment with different coil sizes and wires... oh and some Muji coming too...

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom