Vape Superstore
What's new

Vaping has just got real for me!

Antidepressants...

I don't think they were added intentionally as such (although it is entirely possible) - it may just be a side effect of the mix of chemicals present.

Oh I totally misread that! well they do have addictive qualities too, and make you feel better so wouldn't surprise me...

Smoore
So an update for you all you lovely people! I have just build my first every build! Some picture attached to see how I got on...

I tell you what I am quite impressed with it, seems to be wicking pretty well, had a few hits and no dry hits yet at 80 watts. Not as much flavour as my freemax with 5 yes 5 coils but I can always tweak this and build better coils but it's pretty damn good! The ramp up time is quite slow compared to the stock coil too but I guess that's the benefit of having 5 coils...

All in all I am very happy vaper here!!

P.s anyone who is thinking about going into rebuildables and not sure if they want the faff, I'm telling you ok I watched about 300 hours of youtube videos (ok that might be a slight over exageration) but my first ever build has come out spot on! Thank you guys so much for all your help! I can now get on and taste some of my test juices... oh and build a tank I also ordered :) :)

P.p.s I was aiming for .2 ohms and got 0.28 so not too far out either

20200409_112851.jpg
20200409_111350.jpg
20200409_111358.jpg
20200409_112436.jpg

So an update for you all you lovely people! I have just build my first every build! Some picture attached to see how I got on...

I tell you what I am quite impressed with it, seems to be wicking pretty well, had a few hits and no dry hits yet at 80 watts. Not as much flavour as my freemax with 5 yes 5 coils but I can always tweak this and build better coils but it's pretty damn good! The ramp up time is quite slow compared to the stock coil too but I guess that's the benefit of having 5 coils...

All in all I am very happy vaper here!!

P.s anyone who is thinking about going into rebuildables and not sure if they want the faff, I'm telling you ok I watched about 300 hours of youtube videos (ok that might be a slight over exageration) but my first ever build has come out spot on! Thank you guys so much for all your help! I can now get on and taste some of my test juices... oh and build a tank I also ordered :) :)

P.p.s I was aiming for .2 ohms and got 0.28 so not too far out either

View attachment 215193 View attachment 215194 View attachment 215195 View attachment 215196

Glad you got it sorted. Nice one Jaffacakes

Vape Green
So another update for you apes!

So day 10 of no stinkies! And feeling much better, got a cough, a fair amount of crap coming up from my lungs (sorry for those eating). I do wake up with a soar throat every morning though but I think that may be me not drinking enough water but it is getting better each morning. Did have some mouth ulcers but they have gone now too woop!

But on to the positives! Had to rebuild my RDA as I wasn't quite happy with the resistance, I wanted closer to 0.2 now its 0.25 so a bit better, still some work to be done, second build was much more trickier than the first for some reason just couldn't get it in and very messy so had to start again. Also the wicking I used the "Scottish roll" way, not sure why it's called that as normally the Scots are tight... haha.

I have also (I think) found a DIY recipe that I think I'll be able to vape all day with, so after a fair amount of samples. Oh if you are starting out and doing tasters of lots of different flavours don't put nicotine in them coz otherwise trying them all makes you feel a bit queasy lmao!

Oh I'm sure most of you know this but shinyitus is a real thing! I have currently 3 mods, 6 tanks and an RDA plus a box full of DIY gear and still looking at more things to buy. I have just tallied up my spend for the last 3 weeks and it comes out at £254! So maybe need to tone it down a bit :18::18:

Anyway as always thanks for reading and stay safe apes and apettes!

Innokin
So another update for you apes!

So day 10 of no stinkies! And feeling much better, got a cough, a fair amount of crap coming up from my lungs (sorry for those eating). I do wake up with a soar throat every morning though but I think that may be me not drinking enough water but it is getting better each morning. Did have some mouth ulcers but they have gone now too woop!

But on to the positives! Had to rebuild my RDA as I wasn't quite happy with the resistance, I wanted closer to 0.2 now its 0.25 so a bit better, still some work to be done, second build was much more trickier than the first for some reason just couldn't get it in and very messy so had to start again. Also the wicking I used the "Scottish roll" way, not sure why it's called that as normally the Scots are tight... haha.

I have also (I think) found a DIY recipe that I think I'll be able to vape all day with, so after a fair amount of samples. Oh if you are starting out and doing tasters of lots of different flavours don't put nicotine in them coz otherwise trying them all makes you feel a bit queasy lmao!

Oh I'm sure most of you know this but shinyitus is a real thing! I have currently 3 mods, 6 tanks and an RDA plus a box full of DIY gear and still looking at more things to buy. I have just tallied up my spend for the last 3 weeks and it comes out at £254! So maybe need to tone it down a bit :18::18:

Anyway as always thanks for reading and stay safe apes and apettes!

Looks like things are going in the right direction at least. Yeah and we all know that thinking that the next new tank might just be 'the one'.

AcmeFog
Looks like things are going in the right direction at least. Yeah and we all know that thinking that the next new tank might just be 'the one'.

Yeh they are definitely! And oh defo. Tbf the new things I'm looking at are RDAs and concentrates. As the RDA I have got was like £6.50, not that a better quality one will give a better vape but they must offer something better than the one I have right? Lol. And well concentrates, more flavours and more options is never a bad thing!

Yeh they are definitely! And oh defo. Tbf the new things I'm looking at are RDAs and concentrates. As the RDA I have got was like £6.50, not that a better quality one will give a better vape but they must offer something better than the one I have right? Lol. And well concentrates, more flavours and more options!

You've convinced me. Not difficult to do though

Elux
That's a nice tidy looking build @Jaffacakes !! Happy vaping dude!! Don't worry about your initial outlay, see it as an investment & your costs will soon undercut your smoking budget

Which RDA is that & what are you eying up? I've been dripping & squonking all lockdown so I've been doing some research myself :D

Back
Top Bottom