What's new

Destiny RTA

I’ve gone ahead and cancelled my order with Ecigone. Found it in stock With Legion of Vapers so have re-ordered it from them. If all goes well should have it in my hands on Saturday.

I’ve gone ahead and cancelled my order with Ecigone. Found it in stock With Legion of Vapers so have re-ordered it from them. If all goes well should have it in my hands on Saturday.

Scratch that. Ecigone has told me they are arriving this morning and will be dispatched today.

Should have mine in a couple of days as its finally made it to royal mail's Gatwick depot after a quick detour to America.

Damn Royal Mail have out done themselves my Destiny has been delivered, well probably it's just a red card popped through the letter box at work so hopefully have it in my hands tomorrow.
Just have to nip to shop to grab..

Damn Royal Mail have out done themselves my Destiny has been delivered, well probably it's just a red card popped through the letter box at work so hopefully have it in my hands tomorrow.
Just have to nip to shop to grab..

Well as the potential first official member of the highly anticipated POTV Destiny Owners Club do please remember us mere mortals who are still in limbo and let us know your thoughts. I’m especially interested in the flavour but would appreciate any initial thoughts. Enjoy!

According to the support person I’ve been talking to at Ecigone the Destiny should be with me on Saturday [emoji16]

According to the support person I’ve been talking to at Ecigone the Destiny should be with me on Saturday [emoji16]

yeah, they just said that to you to keep the sale I reckon, hoping that it turns up soon. They have a whole load of things due in by the look of it probably in the same shipment so I’m sure they are desperate for it to turn up too!

yeah, they just said that to you to keep the sale I reckon, hoping that it turns up soon. They have a whole load of things due in by the look of it probably in the same shipment so I’m sure they are desperate for it to turn up too!

Very possible. Hopefully they are being truthful.

Back
Top Bottom