What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A couple of shortfills from vape streams & another free pen.
IMG_20200408_133734.jpeg

Anyone heard of Elite Liquids, The have some 100 mil bottles for £4.99 I just bought a few, thought some maybe interested.
UPDATE: I Lied they are £3.99

@scumbag it looks nice enough, let us know how it performs.

Really good! Has a high end feel to it in how it vapes and fit and finish, surprised it doesnt cost more.
Wick wells are huge so with juice control fully open you get that saturated full flavour. Super quiet too, interesting airflow design. Tight satisfying draw.
Only thing I dislike is how it keeps spinning on the mod, that's it.

Got home from work at 4.30pm yesterday and went straight to bed cos I was rough as fuck. Hope it’s not the virus thingy. But before I hit the sack, I opened a parcel from @vapesmarter The “Taboo” This is one serious mod. I’ll put a pic on when I can. It has got to be the best mod I have ever held. Thanks Stu.

Got home from work at 4.30pm yesterday and went straight to bed cos I was rough as fuck. Hope it’s not the virus thingy. But before I hit the sack, I opened a parcel from @vapesmarter The “Taboo” This is one serious mod. I’ll put a pic on when I can. It has got to be the best mod I have ever held. Thanks Stu.
Look forward to seeing Taboo hope you are ok mate and its not the virus you have take care .

Back
Top Bottom