What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Post your mechanical pics!

ok. i see thats a sugar king, clone ? front 2, i can't tell. the sugar king, is the engraving just like the V4 ?

Niiiiice. any clones ? what that one right in the middle ? and the 2 front left ?

Which row are they on?

Clones, a few, but the Twiztid on the front row with the stack is authentic, so is the v3 on the 2nd row to the right of the copper Pandora. There's a few others but I'd need to pick them out tbh.

ok. i see thats a sugar king, clone ? front 2, i can't tell. the sugar king, is the engraving just like the V4 ?

Umm, the one on the 2nd front row to the left of the b2b v4? That's a sugar skull, the one's on the front row to the far left silver and brass are both suicide queens.

This one's actually pretty funny... an authentic made by a company who made their name peddling clones...

IMG_1907.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's actually pretty funny... an authentic made by a company who made their name peddling clones...

View attachment 215172
Ralfy's a hoot ain't he? :D How is that mod? It wasn't really that expensive as I recall.

BTW. The Drop really is great on a mech. I only have one, bit it's a great rda. If I saw a giveaway deal, I'd probably get one or two more.

oh, no doubt. but, having th in my hand, i would not have it any other way. well, unless i got a super deal on it.
I have this unshakeable suspicion that you are going to wind up with a brass tube eventually and wind up loving it :21:

John, that link is no good.

the sugar king, is the engraving just like the V3 ? and is the engraving on the V# just like the V4 ?

Back
Top Bottom