What's new

Build in a Narda RDA

"Misfit"

Veteran
I have a Narda RDA that i had never used before.
The reason for this is i could not manage to get a build in the fucker.
This must have been designed by a sadist.
Tonight i managed to get a build in it after much perseverance (Still to test it)
Is there an easy way to do this RDA?

just bend the legs straight out from the coil .. attach then with coiling rod slight twist ..cotton and go .. round .3-.5 ohms is good .. 20-40w :)

I assume you are just not used to trapping wire under screws.
You just have to practice. The large narda screw heads make it easier.

Certainly keep the coiling rod in till you have attached the wires.
Always wrap the wire clockwise round the screws so they get pulled tighter as you tighten the screw.

Hold the coiling rod in place with one hand, while using the other to tighten the screws. Use your third hand to pull the wire tight.

If you do not have three hands you could mount the rda on something solid. I started building using a large heavy vice holding a 510 connector.

A liitle practice, and you find ways to hold everything in place with only two hands.

Last edited:
if your using 26g or thinner just wrap the wire round the screw once .. and tighten

I have a Narda RDA that i had never used before.
The reason for this is i could not manage to get a build in the fucker.
This must have been designed by a sadist.
Tonight i managed to get a build in it after much perseverance (Still to test it)
Is there an easy way to do this RDA?
Todds put up a revisited type of thing. Have a look from 21.00. I've forgotten about mine so during lockdown gonna revisit all of my little rda,s

Todds put up a revisited type of thing. Have a look from 21.00. I've forgotten about mine so during lockdown gonna revisit all of my little rda,s

Looks a lot easier with the larger screw heads
Do you know the size of them ?

I think all the screw heads are the same size, I could be wrong. Im sorry dont know the screw size. Some on here will.

Back
Top Bottom