What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

i honestly dont know. it could well be your mod thats kicking out more than it shows on screen.
remind me which battery mod you have again.

just to check, are you priming the crown coil with juice on all the cotton around the coil and a few drops down the top. then start low. 0.5 is rated 30-80watts so start by taking a few puffs without pressing the fire button then start on 20watts and turn upa few watts after each puff.
i much prefer the 0.25 coil which is rated 60-80w but ive always used both coils at 50w for all my custards.

when you are putting a new tank or coil on your mod is it giving you the option of new or old coil.
just to check, are you priming the crown coil with juice on all the cotton around the coil and a few drops down the top. then start low. 0.5 is rated 30-80watts so start by taking a few puffs without pressing the fire button then start on 20watts and turn upa few watts after each puff.
i much prefer the 0.25 coil which is rated 60-80w but ive always used both coils at 50w for all my custards.

when you are putting a new tank or coil on your mod is it giving you the option of new or old coil.

Thanks for your reply.

most def primed.

just tried slowly ramping it up and still tastes bad. Not quite burnt, but getting there.?

when i re-attach either tank I can pick same, Ni, Ti, SS or W. I’ve picked W

I think I hit the fire button once to ensure they were installed... could that one small fire lead to this?

It's possible. If the coil is dry, then you are instantly burning dry cotton.

Try it without hitting the fire button at all, until after the cotton has soaked. That way, we can rule out you burning the coil before priming it with juice.

It's possible. If the coil is dry, then you are instantly burning dry cotton.

Try it without hitting the fire button at all, until after the cotton has soaked. That way, we can rule out you burning the coil before priming it with juice.
Irony is, the vendor didn’t send the extra pack of of coils I ordered for the crown. I’ve got a 0.25 left from the tank package. I’ll have a go!

Could it be the mod? This is just mental.....!
your guess is as good as mine.

what juice are you using and have you had no issues in the past where you had good flavour using the same juice.
could it be the juice which is rank so no matter what you put it in it will be the same outcome.

your guess is as good as mine.

what juice are you using and have you had no issues in the past where you had good flavour using the same juice.
could it be the juice which is rank so no matter what you put it in it will be the same outcome.
It’s a strawberry jam. Pretty clear. It’s new, so could try changing it.

Such bad luck.
Am priming new coils for both tanks right now. Gah!

Back
Top Bottom