What's new

Clone Taifun Help

Gareth Walsh

Initiate
Hi im looking at purchasing a taifun gt3/gt4. I cant find any forsale unless i order from another country. Any advice? I really like the look of the gt4 pure glass but cant find any clones and just cant afford £140 for original. Also pointless buying a clone and risking steamtuners not fitting. I vape mtl so hence prefer the smaller version of the tank. Seems to get great reviews... Help please

I don't have a real suggestion for you on where to buy one, but have you tried a GT3/GT4 before?
The GT4 is quite airy and in my opinion not really suited for MTL. The GT3 is a bit more restrictive, but imho still more suited to a restricted DL.

I have seen you can buy a mtl post for it. I like an airy mtl, v restrictive dtl. Any other recommendations? I had the kayfun lite but it drove me insane leaking from grub at bottom. I have currently got hellvape md and berserker but neither really give me the vape i want. The hit at back of throat.

You could go for a Taifun GTR clone. Meant for MTL solely but Todd reckons you can get a loose MTL/ very restricted DL out of it.

Agree @rew. Had my eye on that one aswell. Pretty sure in his review he said he was using it for DL

If you want to use the GTR for rdl, get the rdl air flow insert at the same time to give you a few more options. Its a little tight on the default mtl air insert, will depend on how you like your rdl.

So is there any other flavoursome mtl rta tanks you recommend? I also have the dwarv and doggystyle on list as im not sure i like the look of gtr

So is there any other flavoursome mtl rta tanks you recommend? I also have the dwarv and doggystyle on list as im not sure i like the look of gtr
There's a plentiful supply currently.
The kayfun lite is a favourite (half the price of the taifun or cheaper with the clone).
There's the cthulhu hasturs (New one in the way), berseker 1.5, True, purity, kree ect.
The New wotofo one looks like it's gonna be something special.
Been a good couple of years with reasonably priced mtl rta's performing as good as the older high end stuff.

Back
Top Bottom