What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

3d printing a mod

Get notified by email or drop Rob @stealthvape a message for more info.
I emailed Rob about these tubes and he's waiting for a delivery from China. This was the tube I designed the mod to take but I couldn't get one. These and the mod dog tubes have been out of stock for ages now.
The one I got is the same length as the MM tube which is the only other one available.

I emailed Rob about these tubes and he's waiting for a delivery from China. This was the tube I designed the mod to take but I couldn't get one. These and the mod dog tubes have been out of stock for ages now.
The one I got is the same length as the MM tube which is the only other one available.
I know Rob has had issues with supplys & it seems a general issue across the board unfortunately.

I know Rob has had issues with supplys & it seems a general issue across the board unfortunately.
I'm going to redesign it for now slightly taller and wider to acomadate these larger tubes and wiring. I think I'll also get the MM tube as the contacts on the top look a lot easier to solder. I struggled to get the negative to solder to the tube.

Got my new design back from my printer today. It is bigger. Got to wait until I get home later to see how everything looks fitted in it.
IMG_20200406_073057.jpg

Seems a nice printer you have,what is it?
Unfortunately not mine it's a friend's but I'm looking at getting one at some point. Total Newby to 3d printing though so relying on my friend to show me the way

Back
Top Bottom