What's new

Review South coast vapers "God Yog"

eyeball kid

Legend
Well in these strange times I find myself at a loss for things to do so I thought I'd revisit some old favourites in the higher vg category. Not my usual thing but as I am lucky enough to get to test drive some big boy tanks now and then I thought why not remind myself of a few classics. First of I thought I'd give a little review of South coast vapes "God Yog"
The South coast vapes range is available in shortfill form from our friend's at manabush.
This juice was purchased by my very own self for the purpose of vaping it. The review is just my view and nobody else's... So there.
Now South coast vapes where well established (especially with the POTV crowd) when I first started dabbling with sub ohm tanks.
I first loaded this juice into an Aspire atlantis back in the day but today I'm using a vaporesso 0.17 ohm coil in an eleaf tank to see how the flavours hold up with a typical modern low sub ohm coil set up.
Now when I've revisited some older juices with modern low ohm, high wattage set ups the flavours have often been too potent or completely out of balance as when these juices where first blended, 0.5ohms and 25w was as crazy as things got.
God Yog however stands up fantastically. You get a huge mouthful of soft ripe peach and apricot mixed with a smooth dairy hit that finishes on that almost sour dry flavour that you'd expect from a classic yogurt.
The fruit is realistic and ripe. Does what it says on the label.
The sweetness is absolutely perfect balanced as it's sweet but not sickly and I can report there's zero fake sweetener flavours and no pure toothache inducing sweetness that you find in so many US and sadly now UK liquids (one of the reasons I've given up on high vg).
This really is a classic. If you've tasted something like decoded's "loch ness" you'll be familiar with the flavours but here they're fresher, juicier and more realistic.
If you like your high vg shortfills then I heartily recommend you pop over to manabush and grab yourself a bottle.
Really looking forward to revisiting the rest of the range now.

Get some here as it's currently in sale.
https://manabush.com/collections/shortfill-collection/products/god-yog-south-cost-vapes
Ps. As I remember, your not going to go wrong with any of this range.
WP_20200405_20_57_34_Pro.jpg

Well in these strange times I find myself at a loss for things to do so I thought I'd revisit some old favourites in the higher vg category. Not my usual thing but as I am lucky enough to get to test drive some big boy tanks now and then I thought why not remind myself of a few classics. First of I thought I'd give a little review of South coast vapes "God Yog"
The South coast vapes range is available in shortfill form from our friend's at manabush.
This juice was purchased by my very own self for the purpose of vaping it. The review is just my view and nobody else's... So there.
Now South coast vapes where well established (especially with the POTV crowd) when I first started dabbling with sub ohm tanks.
I first loaded this juice into an Aspire atlantis back in the day but today I'm using a vaporesso 0.17 ohm coil in an eleaf tank to see how the flavours hold up with a typical modern low sub ohm coil set up.
Now when I've revisited some older juices with modern low ohm, high wattage set ups the flavours have often been too potent or completely out of balance as when these juices where first blended, 0.5ohms and 25w was as crazy as things got.
God Yog however stands up fantastically. You get a huge mouthful of soft ripe peach and apricot mixed with a smooth dairy hit that finishes on that almost sour dry flavour that you'd expect from a classic yogurt.
The sweetness is absolutely perfect balanced as it's sweet but not sickly and I can report there's zero fake sweetener flavours and no pure toothache inducing sweetness that you find in so many US and sadly now UK liquids (one of the reasons I've given up on high vg).
This really is a classic. If you've tasted something like decoded's "loch ness" you'll be familiar with the flavours but here they're fresher, juicier and more realistic.
If you like your high vg shortfills then I heartily recommend you pop over to manabush and grab yourself a bottle.

https://manabush.com/collections/shortfill-collection/products/god-yog-south-cost-vapes
Ps. As I remember, your not going to go wrong with any of this range.View attachment 214916
Hi lovely. Like this review! Really good idea. Looking forward to seeing some more pls.
There has been so much out of the years that we forget the good old ones u know.

I got some new (but older) pods that i ordered from Everzon at a steal. Might review them, currently on the Aspire Spryte, using the bvc ns coil, not a fan of the coil but going to try some others coils and write up a little review, keeps me busy lol

Hope u r keeping well mate x

Hi lovely. Like this review! Really good idea. Looking forward to seeing some more pls.
There has been so much out of the years that we forget the good old ones u know.

I got some new (but older) pods that i ordered from Everzon at a steal. Might review them, currently on the Aspire Spryte, using the bvc ns coil, not a fan of the coil but going to try some others coils and write up a little review, keeps me busy lol

Hope u r keeping well mate x
Definitely worth doing Dee Dee. That stuff is often available at bargain prices and still fantastic. Vaping moves on so quickly and the older gear is often just as good under the hood.
many great juices have been forgotten and they often taste very different with more modern kits so I thought I'd have a wander down memory lane.
I shall grab a few more scv ones from manabush. I've some digbys to get through and some halcyon haze I used to enjoy. Just been using some of the original element tobacco juice that's still very good too so will review that.

Last edited:
Definitely worth doing Dee Dee. That stuff is often available at bargain prices and still fantastic. Vaping moves on so quickly and the older gear is often just as good under the hood.
many great juicer have been forgotten and they often taste very different with more modern kits so I thought I'd have a wander down memory lane.
Yep agree :2thumbsup:

Ps. As I remember, your not going to go wrong with any of this range.View attachment 214916
Great idea - Cymore and Callicustard used to be staples of mine. Great stuff. :)

Great idea - Cymore and Callicustard used to be staples of mine. Great stuff. :)
Yep. Those bad boy's are On my list for next time. I've grabbed some aspire atlantis 0.5 ohm coils to use in the Eden mods trillium to step back in time coil wise too. Test the flavours in old school and new kit.

Good review fella, still use SCV on a regular basis the old stuff as well as his new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom