What's new

TECC - Wismec Luxotic BF Box

Well this arrived and I am very happy with it.

Build quality and fit and finish is excellent on the mod (Bar a bit of button rattle on the fire button). Magnets are super strong on the door. Tobinho is a nice little flavour RDA. Decent amount of spares & accessories (I've switched to using the 810 drip tip adapter). I saw negative reviews on the bottle, sure it's not a supersoft but I've had no issues squonking with it.

The battery included is actually a decent 25amp Golisi battery and seems to perform very well in the mod. Comes with a free silicon battery sleeve as well as coming in a case itself and the 10ml eliquid included similarly seems to be quite decent rather than some no mark stuff. All in all £15 for all of the above is a serious bargain. Cheers for the heads up :2thumbsup:

Well this arrived and I am very happy with it.

Build quality and fit and finish is excellent on the mod (Bar a bit of button rattle on the fire button). Magnets are super strong on the door. Tobinho is a nice little flavour RDA. Decent amount of spares & accessories (I've switched to using the 810 drip tip adapter). I saw negative reviews on the bottle, sure it's not a supersoft but I've had no issues squonking with it.

The battery included is actually a decent 25amp Golisi battery and seems to perform very well in the mod. Comes with a free silicon battery sleeve as well as coming in a case itself and the 10ml eliquid included similarly seems to be quite decent rather than some no mark stuff. All in all £15 for all of the above is a serious bargain. Cheers for the heads up :2thumbsup:
No problem :)
Mine came ready coiled and wicked was a lovely touch, but ooo its a hot vape. Ive changed the drip tip so its a bit easier, and its also very airy. Im not sure if changing the coil to a higher ohm will drop the heat - I never checked into that before.
The mod itself is perfect - light and small. Absolutely chuffed with that. The flavour on the tobinho is bob on though I'll use another RDA, but thats just my preference.
Well worth the money for this, battery, sleeve and 10ml juice. Really glad I found a decent squock to go along with the pico squeeze Ive ordered.

No problem :)
Mine came ready coiled and wicked was a lovely touch, but ooo its a hot vape. Ive changed the drip tip so its a bit easier, and its also very airy. Im not sure if changing the coil to a higher ohm will drop the heat - I never checked into that before.
The mod itself is perfect - light and small. Absolutely chuffed with that. The flavour on the tobinho is bob on though I'll use another RDA, but thats just my preference.
Well worth the money for this, battery, sleeve and 10ml juice. Really glad I found a decent squock to go along with the pico squeeze Ive ordered.
Higher ohm coil will be cooler. Luxotic is a semi-protected mech so delivers power apppropriate to the resistance of the coil so low ohm needs more power & high ohm less.

As mentioned above higher ohm will make it cooler but it may make for a less satisfying vape since it is a semi-regulated mod. It will only pull power from the battery based on the coil resistance, so going higher ohms will result in less power through it, less vapour etc. In regards to the airiness have you tried shutting down the airflow on the RDA to single airhole? It looks like it could be quite a restricted hit if you did that

Higher ohm coil will be cooler. Luxotic is a semi-protected mech so delivers power apppropriate to the resistance of the coil so low ohm needs more power & high ohm less.
@nwhornet thanks! That really answers my question.
@David O'Riordan , yes its on the very minimum af, but as a tightish mtler I'm a bit awkward :) But I do like the rda and for a backup it will certainly still deliver flavour enough for me even with the cooler ohm

Been looking to give squonking a go but this seems sold out. If anyone wants to move theirs on or knows of other kit deals, would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom