What's new

Squonk Check

Definitely worth grabbing before they go as they're not in production anymore (hcigar still haven't got the evolv contract back).
I'll keep my eyes open. Yep seems Evolv have clamped down on QC issues with some brands, not before time but it's restricted any new mods. Although Dovpo have the Mono & Odin, so there's hope for more.

I'll keep my eyes open. Yep seems Evolv have clamped down on QC issues with some brands, not before time but it's restricted any new mods. Although Dovpo have the Mono & Odin, so there's hope for more.
I think evolv did themselves in. They pulled the chip from the Chinese makers when 75c and 250c came out and underestimated the loss.
they will start appearing again soon.

Can you guess what I'm doing today? Ark and Castle with the last of my Chefs Chewy B while I try and fettle my new monitor, and a bit of Genesis too. Nice.
IMG_20200302_165454.jpg

After the shittest 2 months in my 35 year career, this is my first day in a new role. This lovely little setup with chefs apple wow is making the learning more bearable.

Still waiting for more shit to come my way, but I think my head's in much better shape to deal with it, fingers crossed.
IMG_20200309_162247.jpg

Todays workhorse with the last of my trial mix of cherry smacker. Didn't like it last week when I initially tested it, then changed the cotton to Kendo Gold and it's a lot nicer. Another one of Chefs added to the like list.
IMG_20200310_163727.jpg

841F6966-2926-4A8D-AEEC-1F9C28841A68.jpeg

innokin Lift Box with Oumire Wasp on a .28. Ohm Ni80 tricore Fused Clapton.
Build.
Overall I'm impressed. Ok, so it's heavy, but apart from that, it a descent mod with a fully functional, zero battery, Auto squonk system. Bargain for a tenner on the high street.

Nice little semi regulated squonk with a profile on top
Light comfortable in the hand, fire button position is good, not bad for under £20

20200313_143607.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_3154_heic-X3.jpg

I am loving the Aegis Squonk right now. Currently with a Vandy Vape V2 mesh on top and a full fill of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.

Yum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom