What's new

Price of stock coils

Definitely @rew , also brings the fun back into vaping and saves a bit of money to boot. I stocked up a bit on pre made coils and wire so good to go now.

I largely gave up on stock coils about 3 1/2 years ago after frustration with the QC on coils. Cost was also a factor as well. Now I will just use one if I'm feeling lazy. Actually think I will put a fresh Zeta coil in now.

I largely gave up on stock coils about 3 1/2 years ago after frustration with the QC on coils. Cost was also a factor as well. Now I will just use one if I'm feeling lazy. Actually think I will put a fresh Zeta coil in now.
The convenience of a stock coil is handy at times. Have found the Smok baby v2 tank and coils are really good at the moment. Seem to be lasting me ages.

With all ths time stuck at home now and in between catching up doing all the jobs that needed doing, I've dug my old Smok X Pure Classic dropper out. Not the best by a long shot now days but nostalgia a big part, was the first dripper I bought.

With all ths time stuck at home now and in between catching up doing all the jobs that needed doing, I've dug my old Smok X Pure Classic dropper out. Not the best by a long shot now days but nostalgia a big part, was the first dripper I bought.

It's good to dig out old stuff from time to time. Sometimes I find that my building skills have improved since I last used a tank.

It's good to dig out old stuff from time to time. Sometimes I find that my building skills have improved since I last used a tank.
Yes mate. At least the RTAs and RDAs dont go obsolete. I've got better at building once I bought a good magnifying glass lol

Why im kinda thinkin on getting a Hellvape md rta,its just in my price range but i havnt used/built a rta before so abit unsure,i nearly pressed the buy now button yesterday but chickened out ....

Why im kinda thinkin on getting a Hellvape md rta,its just in my price range but i havnt used/built a rta before so abit unsure,i nearly pressed the buy now button yesterday but chickened out ....
I see it on ecigone for £20, looks good

Haven't used the Hellvape personally, but have heard on here it is a bit tricky to get the wicking right. May not be ideal for a first RTA. Would say that the Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL is very easy to build on and live with. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom