What's new

Aspire Spryte...........?

I know ha! Its bright pink, perfect! Makes a change. U jealous? Lol
Haha oh yes, I must have one lol. If i got the pink one that would certainly stand out down the local rugby club lol.
I was just having a butcher's at the Smok RPM 40. Will see if they do one in pretty pink lol.

Hahaha cross posts. Just asked u that lol yeah i will check what i ordered. I got loads of pal coils so hope they fit as i like the spryte, its nice to handle and look at

If you prefer the look of the Spryte to the Pal then you are sorted hopefully with the HP 1 ohm.

I know it's a different device, but I've got an aspire stealth kit which takes the original bvc coils. I've tried the 1.6 and 1.8 regular coils and their not too bad, quite decent flavour but you do get an odd dud coil here and there. Not tried the ns coil version but could be worth trying the normal bvc ones too as they are compatible with the Spryte. :)

The Pal 1.00ohm coils work!! I remembered I had one hiding away and always liked the pal coils so I had a rummage and found my spryte with a nice clean pod and tried it with a juice I know well and the flavour is spot on. I had no idea the Pal coils would fit so a very big thanks to @rew for the suggestion!

The Pal 1.00ohm coils work!! I remembered I had one hiding away and always liked the pal coils so I had a rummage and found my spryte with a nice clean pod and tried it with a juice I know well and the flavour is spot on. I had no idea the Pal coils would fit so a very big thanks to @rew for the suggestion!

I don't have the Spryte but the Pal coils seem to be better than the Aspire coils from what I've heard. Hope it brings your Spryte back to life again.

I know it's a different device, but I've got an aspire stealth kit which takes the original bvc coils. I've tried the 1.6 and 1.8 regular coils and their not too bad, quite decent flavour but you do get an odd dud coil here and there. Not tried the ns coil version but could be worth trying the normal bvc ones too as they are compatible with the Spryte. :)
Hi

Thanks, yet the kit came with a normal 1.8, i will try that too. Going to try all options ad i like the device x

Cool that's perfect as i have a few pal coils. Lovely jubbly! :56:

Back
Top Bottom