What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Only just got a new mod delivered yesterday. I think i'm getting shinyitus:S ........... but the bargains:D
Screenshot_1.jpg

Good choice I'd say. One of the best affordable DAC/Amp combos out there at the moment ^^
Yes its had a few good reviews and a few shite ones as well. I just wanted something cheap for my PC and this fits the bill ok. I've got a Marantz HD DAC1 for my AV and Hi Fi in the living room. The little Zen has some nice features for £130.

@Mutley1 are they a bit odd tasting with bubblegum, just wondering if you have had them before? Cheers

hi mate i have no idea never tried them before, im trying differnt liquid every week too just mix things up abit, will let you what they are like when they arrive..

A few more RDAs from Ralfy's closing down sale
2 Kennedy style knucklehead RDAs one 24mm and one 25mm.
and 1 Royal Hunter RDA.

Sale on vapekings got me to buy hellvape rebirth rda[emoji85][emoji85] hope i wont regret it[emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom