What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello from the US

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement about the device. I hope I get along with it, still doing research on it, as it is going to be my first "protected" device.

You only really need the DNA version if you're gonna use temp control as it's far more accurate for this. The SXK Vapeshell is decent as well. You may need to purchase the MTL kit (pins) if you want a really restricted draw.

You only really need the DNA version if you're gonna use temp control as it's far more accurate for this. The SXK Vapeshell is decent as well. You may need to purchase the MTL kit (pins) if you want a really restricted draw.
I prefer a unrestricted draw, or I should say a "only slightly" restricted DL type of draw. You can see on my three squonks (all running WASP Nano) that I run them wide open mostly. All three are running fused Clapton 4 core 316L @ .2ish ohms. I have already spun up some smaller rods of 2 core 26/36 and 28/36 316L in anticipation of the arrival of my new toy. Hopefully I'll be able to run in the .2 ohm neighborhood.

I prefer a unrestricted draw, or I should say a "only slightly" restricted DL type of draw. You can see on my three squonks (all running WASP Nano) that I run them wide open mostly. All three are running fused Clapton 4 core 316L @ .2ish ohms. I have already spun up some smaller rods of 2 core 26/36 and 28/36 316L in anticipation of the arrival of my new toy. Hopefully I'll be able to run in the .2 ohm neighborhood.

Have a look at the Billet Box section of the forum. You will get more responses to questions there. I am MTL only so can't advise on low ohm builds.

Hey @Sanch

:welcome2: to POTV, its lovely to have members from around the globe.
U have probably notice everyone is lovely and there is do much info on here no matter your vaping preferences.

Enjoy and no question is a stupid one!

Dee

Back
Top Bottom