What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

20191202_174333 (1).jpg

Authentic or clone ?
Oh oops. That one is the really good clone which I can't remember who made it now. It fixed a couple niggles from the authentic. It's like 5 years old. I got it from a guy on Craigslist along with the Copper Red Phoenix clone.

clone. this right here is a very nice, and it can be made nicer, hard hitting series.
and they are still available , cheap.

20191128_102050.jpg

Very nice, never saw the Skull and Shield around. 18650?

Very nice, never saw the Skull and Shield around. 18650?

they were before my time, probably $20usd on fasttech. i got it used, and somewhat abused(pretty bad switch). i sanded the poop out of it, then polished.. yes, 18650, and it hits pretty hard. the original Skull and Shield's are 21700. at least the ones i have seen are.

what this one used to look like.

20200405_091156.jpg

I take it was just copper plated? Either that or it's been polished within an inch of its life.

https://www.superiorvapour.com/coll...ts/skull-shield-21700-mod-setup-by-purge-mods

Heres a link to the big brother, bit of a price difference though, lol

oh no, its solid copper, the whole thing besides the magnets, is copper. the outside had a brushed finish, i had to sand a lot, and i didn't even get it all. i have a 8" 1hp buffer. i was going to show a pic of it, but i can't find it.

like i said, this one is a clone. why they didn't make them the same size, 21700, idk. cheaper maybe ?

Probably made for the Asian market where 18650 is more readily available.

Back
Top Bottom